ANY UPDATE?

Devils86

I told you guys that the leak that resulted in Hedden, Parisi and Linglet getting out early would be plugged!
“Hedden” from the Old English for Home. And “Linglet” French-derivative of “single dweller.” So...Home Alone....the film from 1990.

“Paris-I” where the MacAlisters go on holiday in the first film and where “Uncle Rob” in the second emigrates. It’s all coming together...

“Leak” surely a tip of the cap to the Wet Bandits in both original films.

“Plugged” clearly a reference to a character in said films who electrocuted himself - so must be the taller of the two burglars...ie not Joe Pesci...Marv was his name.

Now, who do we know that looks like Marv from Home Alone? Maybe someone who’s twitter handle refers to the fact...

(Internal monologue: That’s idiotic. The first paragraph doesn’t even make sense.

Me: [clicks Post reply])

jenks33

Mathieu Carle is a possibility. Offensive minded defenceman

- If leak an plugged are clues in Steve’s post then Carle played for Acadie-Bathurst Titan for 4 years in his early years

- Played with Linglet in Zagreb

- Played with Ryan Russell for 4 years in Hamilton

- Spent the last three seasons in Germany so Hedden will know him.

Currently hasn’t signed with anybody for 18/19

trapped

“Hedden” from the Old English for Home. And “Linglet” French-derivative of “single dweller.” So...Home Alone....the film from 1990.

“Paris-I” where the MacAlisters go on holiday in the first film and where “Uncle Rob” in the second emigrates. It’s all coming together...

“Leak” surely a tip of the cap to the Wet Bandits in both original films.

“Plugged” clearly a reference to a character in said films who electrocuted himself - so must be the taller of the two burglars...ie not Joe Pesci...Marv was his name.

Now, who do we know that looks like Marv from Home Alone? Maybe someone who’s twitter handle refers to the fact...

(Internal monologue: That’s idiotic. The first paragraph doesn’t even make sense.

Me: [clicks Post reply])
I enjoyed that, thanks!

OJLloyd

So, first attempt at trying to guess who is going to come in.

Jason Garrison has just been released from his PTO contract by the Edmonton Oilers. Older, but put up 4 points in 8 NHL games for the Golden Knights last year, alongside 26 points in 58 AHL games for the Chicago Wolves where they fell to Rockford in the first round of the playoffs.

Could be very wide of the mark, but does seem to fit the Strachan mould from last year, played university hockey so a Masters place might be tempting.

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/24173/jason-garrison

Devil_Abroad

I told you guys that the leak that resulted in Hedden, Parisi and Linglet getting out early would be plugged!
Is that why Faryna’s hand is in a cast? :eek:

Hoping we get someone in before Wednesday - I believe we can take 4 pts from Blaze at home - and Steelers away (even though they’ve just announced Brooks) - but Panthers in their barn will be tough shorthanded.

terry hunt

Looking at the plumbing comments could Judd Blackwater be a possibilty?

I believe a certain bad boy is a team mate of his.
Has Jesse Mychan " cleaned up his act" and been forgiven?

tim78

Enjoying the fact were down 2 players, pending 1 (2 due to injuries) and still I'm not that phased about this team going into the weekend games.