Another Cock Up

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
As from 9am today individual day tickets for play offs go on sale. What a total bloody farce, and so unfair on fans , it’s a bloody farce.

There are currently 3000 tickets left to sell including all of block 1 & 2 which are not on sale . Apart from Steelers and Panthers tickets Sales look very poor even your tickets sales aren’t brilliant and very few from the Scottish teams

Kevlar68

Many factors for poor sales, mainly the shit shower at the EIHL with every decision it's made and no disrespect to our players but this is least confident I've been in our team to qualify as they really do play hot and cold. So fans may be holding back on spending out money on tickets.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #14
Absolutely if your in the view that where you sit is not a priority, then your going to wait and see if we make it. Due massively to the cost and not giving a shit about the fans, the very people that make the league work. Cardiff were against these shit calls and it’s coming back now to bite these idiots on the arse. What goes around comes around.

nicky27

Absolutely if your in the view that where you sit is not a priority, then your going to wait and see if we make it. Due massively to the cost and not giving a shit about the fans, the very people that make the league work. Cardiff were against these shit calls and it’s coming back now to bite these idiots on the arse. What goes around comes around.
If Cardiff were against the calls, why did they choose to charge fans £5 more for tickets. So upsetting for all the fans. We are desperate to go but just can't justify the £800 it will cost!

Mazzoak

The cost for an average family to attend the weekend is comparable to a week all inclusive in the Canaries, l enjoy hockey but l love a sunny holiday more......

E.D.S.

If Cardiff were against the calls, why did they choose to charge fans £5 more for tickets. So upsetting for all the fans. We are desperate to go but just can't justify the £800 it will cost!
Absolutely. The price hike was bad enough and then the extra charge on EACH ticket that they chose to abide by is the real kick in the teeth. You get charged the handling fee twice for the Saturday and Sunday ticket… it’s not a total charge. Complete joke. Hence why I took the credit on my account and chose to apply it to my season ticket next year rather than donate it back. Disappointing decision by us.