Andrew Lord

Mazzoak

I must be in the minority but I just don’t get why anyone would want to wear another team’s jersey. Cardiff Devils, yes - Greenville Swamp Rabbits, no thanks.
I don’t get the whole jersey obsession, any jersey, l don’t wear any. l have an opinion as to why people do. I don’t have Instagram either. I like my private life to remain private.

Kevlar68

I don't understand that either, buy a shirt maybe of a previous team one of our players have played for but not one they're going too.
Buy the way those shirts aren't mine, that's what my supplier can provide.

moggy#9

Absolutely, see it every week - just saying that I don’t get it.
I also don’t get the whole love in with the Swamp Rabbits, they’re not my team!
This. I wish lordo well and will follow their progress, but they're not my team any more than any other team one of our ex players or coaches go to.

pjj365

I don't understand that either, buy a shirt maybe of a previous team one of our players have played for but not one they're going too.
Buy the way those shirts aren't mine, that's what my supplier can provide.
Also just imagine bring the new coach and loads of fans showing support (that's what I see as being the purpose of wearing a shirt) for the old coach and his new team. What a welcome!

Earnie

Swamp Rabbits - a passing phase. I am not planning on buying any shirts.
I will however check them out occasionally to see how Lordo is getting on.

august04

The hysteria after the departure of Lord was staggering. People talking about arranging trips to watch the Swamp Rabbits play next season - I’ve got much better things to spend my money on, like supporting our club (who are going to need it the next few years after the financial impact caused by this virus).

E.D.S.

As much as I’ve loved what Lordo did for hockey in Cardiff (he deserves all the plaudits - I’d knight him personally!!) it’s time to move on. Having his shirts in the shop isn’t great for the incoming manager and what should be a new era. Great if individuals want to buy his new shirt or new club merch then crack on but as far as the devils doing something formally through the shop - doesn’t feel tight to me. It doesn’t send the right message. “The king is dead, long live the king” and all that.