AHL Mighty Ducks - Brian Leitza?

Thread starter #1
Hi,

I have a gameworn 00/01 AHL Cincinatti Mighty Ducks road jersey (purple) with number 1 and Engren on the back.

The jersey comes an LOA confirming it is gameworn, the person I bought it from advised that it had been a jersey prepared/worn by 3 goalies and there is light wear and very faint evidence of nameplate changes on the back.

My research found that of the 3 goalies to wear the number 1 that year Leitza was one of them although I cannot prove if he actually played any road games or not. Either way it would have been either worn by or prepared for Leitza.

The jersey is a 58G (Goalie cut) with custom sleeves etc and exhibits light wear with an odd small mark here and there, there is a partial hole formed on the chest above the team crest.

This is a 3 player jersey and has some history either way.

Looking for £175

Andy

Thread starter #2
In addition to the above I have the following also for sale:

Craig Brunel (and Adam Stefishen recycle) ECHL Florence Pride 03/04 white jersey, good wear and Meigray docs - £125

TJ Reynolds AHL Milwaukee Admirals 05/06 Maroon jersey, some nice marks and wear, OLD TIME HOCKEY, Brewers Mitt, Calder Cup Finals patches on the jersey, no LOA - £175

Vladimir Chernenko FBL Hull Stingrays 04/05 white jersey, light wear, all dye sublimated and no patches etc - £30

Andy

Please email me direct at andrewjames1979@hotmail.com