Abuse being hurled at Devils Management

Hedd Wyn John

Thread starter #1
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/statement-todd-kelman-face-times/

In case anyone hasn’t seen this yet but Todd Kelman has responded to criticism regarding 4pm starts, anyway he talks about the abuse he has received from Devils fans (mainly ST holders by the looks of it). By the sounds of it the hositility towards Todd has been pretty extreme. How can people who are fans conduct themselves in such a manner?

If people don’t like the decisions, find. Criticise it, request your money back if you feel that way. However pleas don’t insult or hurl abuse at Management who deserve respect for turning this club around.

Earnie

As I stated on the other thread the whole thing is an embarrassment.

Dear Todd
On behalf of the vast majority I apologise for the morons that have insulted you.
(I don't do social media - too old) The hot weather may have played a part.
Thank you and the owners for what you have done for our club . What you have achieved for us is unbelievable.
Earnie

Absolutely embarrassed to be a devil fan sometimes.
How can anyone send direct messages to a guy who saved our club and tries to do its best for us all.

Be ashamed of yourself who e er did this.

Ever since we started winning there is a minority group of people that are arrogant and stuck up and think there better than everyone else. Terrible

ASHIPP

This is a new low in behaviour. Disgraceful to question integrity and loyalty.

Earlier communication/explanation of intentons at the end of last season might have avoided this latest reaction. No-one deserves such personal abuse.

Kevlar68

Unfortunately this happens in sports to management everywhere as now with the internet it is way to easy to whine, complain and threaten.

Tyke Devil

It has been a really long time since I have posted on here but have been checking in now and then from afar. IMHO Todd has now done all he can. If disgruntled STH's want their money back they have been told they can have it. I would say that kind of puts an end to it.

You now have the choice. What more can he do? Up to you what you do next.

Me personally, as a Devils fan for a few years now and a previous STH (but can't now due to location), I would look at the trophies and banners over the last three years and decide if 2 face-offs that are 2 hours earlier than usual is really worth abusing Todd and the Devils Management.

"Never forget the memories that once made you smile."

PS. DM me if you happen to have one of the games you can't make. Hopefully I might be around and will happily pay you face value for it.

Gaz G

No one will cancel their season tickets mate. Even if they did, the club will ultimately end up with more cash anyway. Win win the way I see it, get rid of a bunch of old moaners and get new blood in who pay the higher price per ticket every week....then next year they'll get a season ticket and not moan about what time the game is.

terry hunt

No one will cancel their season tickets mate. Even if they did, the club will ultimately end up with more cash anyway. Win win the way I see it, get rid of a bunch of old moaners and get new blood in who pay the higher price per ticket every week....then next year they'll get a season ticket and not moan about what time the game is.
So now you have decided that the people who abused Todd Kelman were "old people".
Look out anyone who is LGBT/Asian/Black etc no doubt they will be next on your hate list

Sliput

So now you have decided that the people who abused Todd Kelman were "old people".
Look out anyone who is LGBT/Asian/Black etc no doubt they will be next on your hate list
Oh come on. How to find an insult when there isn't one.

I would rather be called old than disgraceful and pathetic , which is what those people who abused TK are.

Gough60

Cant believe the shit storm created over for time change for 3 games. Todd has managed this club with professionalism from the start of his reign (and long may it continue). The abuse he has received is small minded petty and certainly uncalled for.
Bring on the season.

E.D.S.

For the first time ever we have a GM who takes time to explain his decision and include us and he gets flamed. He’s already said it may work, it may not but he wants to try it to protect and safeguard the future of the club.
The guy has put his neck on the block with this and I can only respect his decision and handling of it. Let’s see if works or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terry hunt

Oh come on. How to find an insult when there isn't one.

I would rather be called old than disgraceful and pathetic , which is what those people who abused TK are.
Have you actually read the posts on this subject.References "entitled subsection",abusive entitled ones" and "old moaners -new blood needed"
I dont recall TK stating who had attacked him.Most of the complaints seem to be made by family people and those whose work causes a problem.This would most likely point towards the younger generation.I would like to know what these entitlements are so i can get some of them.
The comment i made about racism was sarcastic.Those who attack certain groups in our society usually have a whole lot of others they also hate.
That doesnt apply to me of course i have a great Asian family as neighbours and furthermore some of my neighbours are ENGLISH