A little bit of history - at a reasonable price!

ASHIPP

Thread starter #1
I am selling a sort of little 'memorabilia package' for a price of £15.

This includes:

1 x black 'beanie' hat (wool - never worn) with Devils logo
1 x Devils wall chevron - white satin, red fringe, Devils logo
1 x Devils shirt car window icon
1 x Devils biro!
1 x set of Cardiff Devils players cards (we used to swop them in those days)
1 x collection of match programmes from most of home games 00/01 season plus 1 Devils v Team GB and 1 Steve Moria Testimonial programme

For anyone who needs a reminder about that era, it covers:

1. The year the Devils broke the record for the most consecutive number of victories in British ice hockey.
2. The Devils chased the Steelers for the League title all season. The Steelers won it ..but were stripped of it because their players threatened to strike over pay!
3. This was the era of Travis Brigley, Alex Zima, Dennis Chasse (until his injury)...and young guns Stevie Lyle, Jonathan Philips and Phil Hill!

Anyone interested, please pm me. Thanks

ASHIPP

Thread starter #2
ASHIPP said:
I am selling a sort of little 'memorabilia bag' for a price of £10.
This includes:

1 x black 'beanie' hat (wool - never worn) with Devils logo
1 x Devils wall chevron - white satin, red fringe, Devils logo
1 x Devils shirt car window icon
1 x Devils biro!
1 x set of Cardiff Devils players cards (we used to swop them in those days)
1 x collection of match programmes from most of home games 00/01 season plus 1 Devils v Team GB and 1 Steve Moria Testimonial programme

For anyone who needs a reminder about that era, it covers:

1. The year the Devils broke the record for the most consecutive number of victories in British ice hockey.
2. The Devils chased the Steelers for the League title all season. The Steelers won it ..but were stripped of it because their players threatened to strike over pay!
3. This was the era of Travis Brigley, Alex Zima, Dennis Chasse (until his injury)...and young guns Stevie Lyle, Jonathan Philips and Phil Hill!

Anyone interested, please pm me. Thanks