A few for sale

Thread starter #1
For sale are a few of my girlfriend's shirts, that maybe, someone can enjoy instead of them being stuck in a cupboard. I know she'd prefer the money towards the restoration of her 1971 VW Beetle.

I think she has some COA's somewhere, for the ones that came with certain jersey's anyway.

You can PM me on here, or I can be contacted at AAtlanta99@aol.com

Thanks

Nathan Rempel - £100
Game worn. White Set 1 2005-06 season, everything embroidered

Neil Francis - £100
Game worn. Challenge Cup shirt 2006-07 (?), size XL, Black all embroidered, though the 'Devils' down the front is kind of rubberised

Kim Alhroos - £75
Vezio Sacratini testimonial jersey, size XXL. Everything embroidered, but 'Alhroos' is printed. Also signed on the number. This was game issued, as I don't think Kim played in the game.

John Cullen - £225
Game worn. Red Playoff shirt 2005, size XL, everything embroidered.

Ivan Matulik - £50
Black 2003-04, replica shirt size medium. Everything embroidered and signed on the number by Ivan

Thread starter #2
Centre Ice said:
For sale are a few of my girlfriend's shirts, that maybe, someone can enjoy instead of them being stuck in a cupboard. I know she'd prefer the money towards the restoration of her 1971 VW Beetle.

I think she has some COA's somewhere, for the ones that came with certain jersey's anyway.

Thanks

Nathan Rempel - £100

Neil Francis - £100
Game worn. Challenge Cup shirt 2006-07 (?), size XL, Black all embroidered, though the 'Devils' down the front is kind of rubberised

Kim Alhroos - OHPF
Vezio Sacratini testimonial jersey, size XXL. Everything embroidered, but 'Alhroos' is printed. Also signed on the number. This was game issued, as I don't think Kim played in the game.

John Cullen - £225

Ivan Matulik - £50
Black 2003-04, replica shirt size medium. Everything embroidered and signed on the number by Ivan

Thread starter #3
Centre Ice said:

Thanks

Nathan Rempel - £100

Neil Francis - £100

Kim Alhroos - SOLD

John Cullen - £225

Ivan Matulik - £50
Updated.

One sold, thanks!

Thread starter #5
REDUCED

Roll up, roll up for some bargains!
Rempel - £75 - game worn
Francis - £75 - game worn
Cullen - £160 - game worn
Matulik - £35 - Replica