A bit of a rant

Thread starter #1
Planet ice you suck!!!
Reasons for this is your ice facilities are shocking
The car park acres and exits are even worse
The vending machines always jam and to make it worse you bunch of muppets are running the new rink! What sa waste of money that will be.

Rant over for now!!!

E.D.S.

To Clare....why don't you do something constructive and leave people to rant if they want to? No harm done. It's just a rant. Agree with it or constructively disagree but don't dismiss it like you own the place.

Whilst im not a planet ice fan im guessing the rant about the exits is the back gate ? If so that not pi fault but cardiff councills as they own the gate and wont allow us to have keys to use it anymore :(

Thread starter #7
Clare said:
Why dont you actually do something productive and put your thoughts into a professional complaints letter to the company?
Wrote a letter to CCC a few weeks back and their response was as there was few complaints about the venue or the day to day running of the rink so they are not interested in launching an investigation. What else would you suggest I do???!

TheStub

That is interesting. Perhaps it points to the need for more people to write letters.

Do you think I would get a response to a letter with my Llanelli address.

Me being a Turk aside...everyone write and complain. Obviously they need a significant number of complaints before they will do anything.

Kevin, care to put the address on here?

Thread starter #9
TheStub said:
That is interesting. Perhaps it points to the need for more people to write letters.

Do you think I would get a response to a letter with my Llanelli address.

Me being a Turk aside...everyone write and complain. Obviously they need a significant number of complaints before they will do anything.

Kevin, care to put the address on here?
http://www.cardiff.gov.uk/content.asp?n ... &Language=

Head of council