Strange Devils gift vouchers mail

Jonesy83

I’ve got 5 tickets left over from cancelled games from last season. If they can no longer be used against future games. Is there a cash refund option (or debit back to account etc).
As I’ll not want vouchers.

KatrinaW

Just a note to clarify and reassure you that you are not receiving phishing emails. All customers who bought tickets for the cancelled games between 14th-28th March will be receiving a match night voucher, with no expiry date, to redeem against any home game of choice. Please check your junk folder for an email from kw@cardiffdevils.com

I hope this helps, Katrina

Last edited:

voth26

Just a note to clarify and reassure you that you are not receiving phishing emails. All customers who bought tickets for the cancelled games between 14th-28th March will be receiving a match night voucher, with no expiry date, to redeem against any home game of choice. Please check your junk folder for an email from kw@cardiffdevils.com

Hi Katrina, are these vouchers for ST holders or people who bought tickets for games in advance?

Jonesy83

Anyone still waiting for the email for the games bought between 14th - 28th (non season tickets), I’ve not had anything (checked junk folder).
I've got 5 tickets across 3 games that I couldn’t use.

Slartibartfast

Thread starter #14

Thanks Katrina. I was just about to delete it. Outlook put your mail into my junk folder so I did not see it but the future ticketing mail got through to my inbox. Unfortunately their message said you have purchased tickets (which I hadn't) so it looked very phishy (is that a word)