Premier Sports....

Thread starter #1
Hi Everyone!
Am i right in saying Premier Sports will be showing all the CHL games come august? And only them broadcasting it? Was thinking about subscribing this weekend to watch the Great Britain games........ Im missing hockey!

kettdevil1

Hi Everyone!
Am i right in saying Premier Sports will be showing all the CHL games come august? And only them broadcasting it? Was thinking about subscribing this weekend to watch the Great Britain games........ Im missing hockey!
They showed it exclusively this year but not sure if they have announced plans for next year. My guess is yes....

Foxy

I thought i read somewhere that the BBC were covering the World championships. Cant for the life of me remember where i read it though.

I thought i read somewhere that the BBC were covering the World championships. Cant for the life of me remember where i read it though.
I vaguely have a thought it's on 5live sports extra. But not entirely sure where I got that from

May just be the team go games coming up though and I'm getting confused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

premier sports also have the GB world champs games live as well as a few of the other teams

http://www.premiersports.com/ice-hockey/iihf/

IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division 1B

Sun 23 Apr Great Britain vs. Croatia SSE Arena 16:00 Live
Mon 24 Apr Great Britain vs. Estonia SSE Arena 19:30 Live
Wed 26 Apr Great Britain vs. Lithuania SSE Arena 19:30 Live
Fri 28 Apr Great Britain vs. Netherlands SSE Arena 19:30 Live
Sat 29 Apr Great Britain vs. Japan SSE Arena 19:30 Live

2017 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship

Fri 05 May Sweden vs. Russia Lanxess Arena 15:15 Live
Fri 05 May Czech Republic vs. Canada AccorHotels Arena 19:15 Live
Sat 06 May Germany vs. Sweden Lanxess Arena 19:15 Live
Mon 08 May USA vs. Sweden Lanxess Arena 19:15 Live
Wed 10 May Finland vs. Slovakia AccorHotels Arena 19:15 Live
Thu 11 May Canada vs. France AccorHotels Arena 19:15 Live
Sat 13 May Canada vs. Switzerland AccorHotels Arena 20:15 Live
Mon 15 May Russia vs. Latvia Lanxess Arena 19:15 Live

Wagstaff

Did anyone manage to watch GB on the BBC, all I could find was the Radio5live extra and had to watch on Premier, didn't start well when Aaron Murphy's opening line from the game was "Pitter Patter Let's Get Atter"
I remember now why I like Seth Benedict's commentary so much!

Did anyone manage to watch GB on the BBC, all I could find was the Radio5live extra and had to watch on Premier, didn't start well when Aaron Murphy's opening line from the game was "Pitter Patter Let's Get Atter"
I remember now why I like Seth Benedict's commentary so much!
There is only radio coverage on the BBC, no video.