Parisi

Rob Batch

Thread starter #1
So, the rumours turned out to be correct. Seems he is a very speedy skater, so will he be similar to Fournier ? Very much looking forward to see him in our league, hopefully skating rings round a few of the older players !!

Earnie

Good on you Rob starting thread on PARISI. jenks33 was urging me to do so!
I think we will see some magic from this young man. So pleased he is a Devil
Welcome to Cardiff Tom - you will love it here.

trapped

I would expect the lines to be as below. Not sure what order I would put them out in, not exactly shabby!

Richie - Parisi

Fournier - Louis

Blood - Reddick/Batch

Ocko

From what I saw pre season, this is what I think it should be:

Parisi - Blood
Fournier - Louis
Richie - Batch.

Reddick the spare.

Milky

Batch to play forward.

Makes too many mistakes on the puck to play D.

Will make a great power forward if he plays like he did on Sunday. Could get a lot of ice time, depends if he turns up regularly.

CaldicotDevil

If Lordo is regularly rolling out the 4th line then I'd put him as a forward with Batch - Myers - Moore. That line would be a nightmare to play against.

If Lordo doesn't regularly roll out a 4th line which might happen because our top 9 is insanely good, then I'd put him in D and Mo on the 4th line with the same D pairings as Ocko said.

Parisi - Blood
Fournier - Louis
Richie - Batch.

Batch on D would also mean with Blood, Louis & Batch on 3 different pairings we'll always have a tough guy on the ice and Mo on the 4th who's huge on PKs.

It's only when you start looking at the lines you realise the talent and depth we've got this year.

Devil_Abroad

Saw 2 games - away Panthers, first home game last weekend. Hardly saw any mistakes at Panthers, one I believe. None on Saturday.

Hard to tell he was a Brit he played that well.

However, especially with Myers out until the foreseeable future he’s a must for the power forward role. We need him to be hungry for it though.

Ocko

???? Is that the post where you say ‘Reddick the spare’ ?

I’m confused.
The bit I said ‘this is what I think it should be’.

I didn’t say ‘this is what Lord will do...’ or ‘the lines are certain to be...’. From that game and a bit Batch played on D I thought he was very good. Nothing personal to Reddick but I thought Batch combined well with Richie and had a better game. However my opinion appears to be factually incorrect somehow.