Nottingham Panthers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 20 Jan 2018 - League - Fo 7pm - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #2
Time for my usual plea - TEXTERS WANTED. With NO WEBCAST at Nottingham MNL represents the only opportunity for coverage of this game.

But to do that we need texters, if you are one of my regulars and are going to the game please get in touch ASAP.

If you can help us out please PM me, email matchnighlive@gmail.com or text the MNL line 07527 625206.

OJ

Ocko

Batch could be back for this I think. He's in training now by the look of Devils Instagram this week.

That would be a big boost.

Wannabe2

Neil Black is totally anti Webcast, he believes it has a detrimental effect on the paying fan, only 3 teams don’t do a webcast, and Braehead Clan is another who Black also owns unfortunately. Guildford are the other team, but rumour has it that could change, being new to the league I think they needed time to check it out. So either 9 other teams are wrong, or 2/3 are wrong. Myself I think it makes sense to do a webcast, the Devils fans travelling today would travel even if they did a web, as nothing beats a live game, and I wouldn’t be surprised if 300 poss fans like me would buy the web, that’s a possible 3K in revenue lost. Hopefully in time things will change|.

Russky

The texters always get a shout out during MNL coverage, unless they, for reasons best known to themselves, wish to remain anonymous. These wishes we must and do respect when needs be.

ASHIPP

Sounds like virtually game over for one team already in p1. Unfortunately it looks like it's our team. Underestimated just how hard the Panthers would be trying to win tonight - they are desperate to appease their own fans with a good performance.

Never easy to get a result at NIC but not rocket science to imagine that Panthers were going to come out blazing. That's precisely what fans have been discussing this week seeing as motivation and trust at an all time low in their organisation and fanbase.

Players like Farmer and Philips who haven't scored for weeks are finding the net tonight- perhaps Corey has given them a stick of dynamite each.

Come on Devils, claw your way back into this game and show everyone why you deserve to be top of the league. Champions always find ways to win.

Last edited: