Next Signing Announcement

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #1
So, it's Friday tomorrow. Time flies in the off-season.

Who's it going to be?

How many?

Has Steve reminded Todd he part owns the club? Need clues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ASHIPP

So, it's Friday tomorrow. Time flies in the off-season.

Who's it going to be?

How many?

Has Steve reminded Todd he part owns the club? Need clues.

Multi announcements might happen at a fan event if they hold one.
If we get a signing this week thinking it might be Asselin, Louis or Batch.

Kal

i'd like to see another new face to get excited about but thats unlikely to happen for a few weeks yet i reckon. Think it'll be Louis or Asselin this week.

JC23

i'd like to see another new face to get excited about but thats unlikely to happen for a few weeks yet i reckon. Think it'll be Louis or Asselin this week.
I don't think you're alone in wanting to see some new faces.

I'm actually pretty bored with the announcements so far.

Although I'd love to see those guys back, I just want something new to whet the appetite for the season.

Johnnybravo1927

I don't think you're alone in wanting to see some new faces.

I'm actually pretty bored with the announcements so far.

Although I'd love to see those guys back, I just want something new to whet the appetite for the season.

I second that. Obviously pleased to get the returnees but a new signing is always going to be more exciting

Temme

Are we sure they're announcing something tomorrow?

We haven't had the announcement that there's going to be an announcement yet...

I'd like to see them announced Mondays to cheer me up (lol) but i like that we've taken our time announcing players, Sheffield fans must be so bored with 90% of the team signed up before June, there will be a big rush of signings from us the next 7 weeks which will get everyone in the mood for the new season!

ASHIPP

I'd like to see them announced Mondays to cheer me up (lol) but i like that we've taken our time announcing players, Sheffield fans must be so bored with 90% of the team signed up before June, there will be a big rush of signings from us the next 7 weeks which will get everyone in the mood for the new season!
Maybe after the little wobble/delay with last Friday's announcement, maybe the Club is just going to 'put it out there' without a build up surrounding it. Panthers and Giants seem to do that with many of their player announcements - they just publish them when people are least expecting it. That can be just as exciting.

Devil_Abroad

Thread starter #10

They're all receiving daily updates of players running, training, dining, sleeping......

Vartel

i think quite a few players from last year have already re-signed. From twitter we know Martin got a big stick delivery earlier in the week, and Bowns got custom moulded skates (fun fact, my skates are in the background of the picture of Bowns skates on twitter as Dease was fitting new steel to them). It is likely that they also received lots of gear for returning players, so might be announcing them next