New Devils Jerseys

kettdevil1

Not really a hockey top person but it's a good point, we tend to have them by now....

Not sure if this is a tangent but I see a new media bod has been appointed which is a good step forward, I felt we missed Fie for a time when she left but things have stepped up recently. I still envy Blaze player announcements though

Devil94

Not really a hockey top person but it's a good point, we tend to have them by now....

Not sure if this is a tangent but I see a new media bod has been appointed which is a good step forward, I felt we missed Fie for a time when she left but things have stepped up recently. I still envy Blaze player announcements though
Yeah I'm glad there's a new media person to hopefully shake things up. The Instagram page is a mess. Not even a mention of the new signings, very little stories, and the last 8 posts are all videos that look terrible when clicking on the Devils page. The new person seems to be popular with some fans and his work looks good so hopefully an improvement soon.

NathanG

Spoke to Corky in the shop about 4 weeks ago, the concepts had just been done. I've no idea what that means. I'm guessing the first drafts of potential jersey designs? Whatever. Can't wait to see them!

Gavevs88

Yeah I'm glad there's a new media person to hopefully shake things up. The Instagram page is a mess. Not even a mention of the new signings, very little stories, and the last 8 posts are all videos that look terrible when clicking on the Devils page. The new person seems to be popular with some fans and his work looks good so hopefully an improvement soon.
He's a top bloke and really talented, it'll be a game changer!

Kevlar68

I think the better design a shirt is the more sales you'd get so this seasons has to be something special.
The skyline shirt I bet did bumper sales.
Last seasons jersey, meh, not so much.

Last edited:

Samael

The nicest one l've seen in recent years was the limited edition 30th. The one with the modern crest on the front and the Lawless era one on the shoulders. That would have sold out quick if it went on general release especially as the wordmark jersies that said cardiff or devils on the front that were the main ones on sale to the public were meh at best. Now the club have moved away from the heavier embroidered Jersey l hope to see more use of the 80s logo if they are the thinner screen printed style we also had back then.

kingmo19.1

The building is totally anonymous without any identification mark.

The logo illuminated in red (I’m getting a bit carried away now) would look absolutely awesome and identify the building as the home of the Devils.