Ice Guardians - Cardiff Premiere Oct 27th

voth26

i'll wait for the dvd lol. I really want to see this film it looks it gives a proper insight to the role of the enforcer?

terry hunt

Cant find any info regarding a UK release of this movie.
It is a great move by Icetime for Matzka perhaps other hockey towns can persude them to get this shown

James

Administrator
Thread starter #8
It's nothing to do with Icetime I don't think. Vic Silverwood organised it. I believe other hockey towns (Belfast, Sheffield etc) are getting a showing and there is a slight possibility the Cardiff cinema might bump up to a larger screen so more tickets can be sold.

terry hunt

I see from the link that Victoria Silverwood is the organiser but Lloyd and Donovan from Icetime TV are involved and proceeds are going to My Turn which is not obvious from the initial posting?

Been away from the forum for a while, but just to give you all an update on Ice Guardians.

The showing on Thursday 27th Oct at Premiere Cinemas, Capitol Centre is sold out.
Door open from 7pm, screening at 7:30pm and following by a Q&A hosted by Aled Lloyd and John Donovan (which will be periscoped by Gareth Huish for those not in attendance). Q&A guests are:
Patrick Bordeleau
Neil Francis
Todd Kelman
Nathan Ormond
Andrew Lord
and me.

After this screening, the digital copy has to go to Nottingham for McGrattan's showing, but I am in talks with several cinemas for a second screening. The difficulty is that Oct-Dec are very busy months for cinemas with new releases and they do not have the screening space. People have suggested using the rink, but the sound and screen facilities in the main arena are not sufficiently good to show the film.
If we do not manage a second screening somewhere then there are others coming up in Sheffield, Coventry and further afield. Plus the video on demand, download, Bluray and DVD (with 45 minutes of special features - mainly interviews with the NHLers that didn't make the final cut of the film but are fascinating) will be released in February 2017.

Spare Ticket For Sale
I have a spare ticket for sale for tomorrow nights showing, just want what I paid for it £10.15.

If interested Dm me to make arrangements. Assuming this might get busy so apologies in advance I will only be responding to the person actually buying the ticket. I will post when sold

Last edited: