Giants Vs Devils - League - 14th Jan 22

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils head to Belfast for (surprisingly as its January) their first visit to the Odyssey. A proper old fashioned four pointer. Both teams will be looking to make the games really count at the top of the table. We've not lost to Belfast yet this season, beating them at home in October and November. They've been on a hot streak since though and it should be a great game against 2 inform teams.

JC23

I’ve just had an email from Premier Sports, which may be of interest to anyone who doesn’t subscribe.

If you use the promo code “Eliteleaguefree” when signing up you will get your first month free, and can watch the game tonight.

Just unsubscribe again right after sign up, and you’ve got a month of free premier tv.

Thought it would be worth mentioning.

E.D.S.

Lammon is a big loss.
This will be a tough one. Giants look very very good but the bulk of their wins have come against that so called 'lower teams' so it'll be good to see them tested a bit more, that's if we can do that. I'll take a point from this one please

Devil94

Lammon is a big loss.
This will be a tough one. Giants look very very good but the bulk of their wins have come against that so called 'lower teams' so it'll be good to see them tested a bit more, that's if we can do that. I'll take a point from this one please
Yeah Lammon been our best player for me in the last month, along with Cox. But Reid and Reg back is a relief.

I’ve just had an email from Premier Sports, which may be of interest to anyone who doesn’t subscribe.

If you use the promo code “Eliteleaguefree” when signing up you will get your first month free, and can watch the game tonight.

Just unsubscribe again right after sign up, and you’ve got a month of free premier tv.

just done it and gonna do what you suggested

Devil94

I see Harewood has left Bracknell to an unknown team. I’m guessing that’s us for the rest of the season?
"Bayley Harewood has been released from the club with immediate effect.

We will have no further comment on the situation."

A bit blunt. I guess he's free to play for us whenever anybody has an injury now. Which will probably be every game.

kettdevil1

The problem with putting 'we will have no further comment' is that it creates a vacuum that sucks in other comments..... a bit like the original BOC press release, this seems a strange one and whilst the club is under no obligation to explain themselves more, you do feel as though the Bees' management should have been a little more detailed in their statement

Lammon is a big loss.
and Devils have been beating Storm, Blaze and Flames....hardly top of the table opposition.
would expect a very competitive encounter as per usual....take Giants (obviously ) to take this one 4-1

jenks33

Big game for Carruth tonight. He is starting isn’t he? Before his injury I’m not sure he was in the greatest form. He let in a few soft goals in my opinion. He will have to be our best player tonight if we want to get anything

fdlf666

Minimum subscription period appears as 6 months on T&C’s. So don’t know if you can cancel after 1 month.