Fife Flyers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 25 Nov 2017 - League - FO 7:15 - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

REVENGE - Nothing less will do!!

Russky will be eagerly hosting another edition of our 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' play by play Match Night Live service for this game, all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

I you are making the trip to Kirkcady and can help us out at MNL please PM Russky

voth26

It's good this game comes so quick, hopefully the team are still hurting from the last game and are out for revenge I certainly hope they are anyway as their should want to restore pride in the shirt and for themselves. I think Lord needs to loosen the reins and up the physically and let the likes of Batch Faryna Myers etc go to town with big hits and checks. No 2ways Devils have to win yo get the last game off their backs

ASHIPP

More than that, they have to analysis WHY they lost last weekend's game and learn from it. PK and PP need to be rock solid because Flyers demonstrated how they could punish a team if those elements are weak. Let's hope for complete tunnel vision focus from our guys to get the result whatever the situation in the game - simple play, controlled and ruthless.

The main issue they need to implement is to stop our defence going offence unless the finishing has drastically improved, which l doubt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

backrow

Some old concerns resurfacing lately: D getting caught up ice, consistency of effort with all players, effectiveness of the PP and the shortening of the bench.

The problems with the Penalty Kill are pretty well new to this season although I don't think some fans really remember the most frequently used players on the PK last year!

Slartibartfast

Wow that was squeaky bum time. Got to admire that Flyers team ,so hard working. They never give up. They have some great players also particularly Bloodoff , Gauthier and Young
It was ferocious forechecking in the third period that secured that win for the Devils. If we can do that for 60 minutes every game we would be on top of the league with the talent and depth that we have.

kettdevil1

Notoriously difficult barn to get anything out of so delighted with two points..... make it four tomorrow and things are looking up

Great and well needed result going into tomorrows game and with other results going out way, even better.
Just wondering did anyone else notice a player going straight to the dressing room after the whistle? Fingers crossed not another injury

jenks33

Great and well needed result going into tomorrows game and with other results going out way, even better.
Just wondering did anyone else notice a player going straight to the dressing room after the whistle? Fingers crossed not another injury
Yeah I noticed one of our players going straight to the dressing room after the whistle. The officials looked at him as if he was in pain so I hope he’s ok, I couldn’t see who it was.
Very good win tonight after going 2-0 down early on. More positives than negatives but the amount of odd man rushes we gave up in the second period was worrying. Flyers squandered at least 4 odd man rushes.
What the hell is wrong with haddad!? Boy we need him back if we’re going to challenge for honours

BostonBart22

Good result for the boys ..seems like a good time for that time out then score from restart..well done lord bout time he got a goal....tonight's game is a must win for lge and conference..keep it going boys...

Gough60

Great road win and 2 points bagged. 2-0 down and come away with victory in Fife after
Last weekend is a job well done.
Concerns on the numerous 3 on 1 breakaways the Devil's gave up though.
4 point weekend will be a massive boost to season.