Dixon

Earnie

Tame tap on the back, dramatic crash into the boards. 1 game ban for Dixon plus an extra one for the one #15 didn’t get IMO. Can’t be seen to be favouring Cardiff can we?

Wannabe2

Thread starter #7
Just seen that hit for the first time, and it was nasty 2 games is light, if that hit was against us we would be up in arms, it was a very stupid move by a great player, you didn’t do anyone any favours with that one buddy.

Diablo3

There might have been some carry over from last weekend, Dixon was hitting hard from the first puck drop. Doesn't excuse it though.

Two games is about right , not a vindictive check but dangerous, could have been worse for waters, just glad he won't miss games through injury. Hopefully anybody still thinking Todd is dops can now put their conspiracy theories to bed, if Todd ran dops Dixon would be playing tonight . I've never thought he did unlike many people not just from other clubs, but our fans too. Opposition fans think cardiff get special treatment, as in masis check on Goodwin, what I'd like to point out is watters and Goodwin didn't miss any games, whereas joe Martin missed a few after that coward Baldwin clearly kneed him and didn't even get a penalty on the play with the ref looking on about five feet away,no dops involvement. Maybe paul Dixon runs dops? Just trying to get my point across

Temme

watching it live i thought it was a bit soft; I didn't think there was that much force involved & thought Watters was somewhat playacting. Granted watching it back this is completely wrong.

The replay angle on the DOPS PR makes it look absolutely savage though.

2 games is OK; it would be a little more helpful to us if Nottingham/Dundee were the other way around this weekend that's for sure!!!

BostonBart22

watching it live i thought it was a bit soft; I didn't think there was that much force involved & thought Watters was somewhat playacting. Granted watching it back this is completely wrong.

The replay angle on the DOPS PR makes it look absolutely savage though.

2 games is OK; it would be a little more helpful to us if Nottingham/Dundee were the other way around this weekend that's for sure!!!
can our players come up with a cunning plan of food poisioning all through the squad leading up to saturday, get better for sunday, play panthers monday,, imagine steelers fans in meltdown...