Devils v Clan - 11/09 @ 18:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

The Devils open their league campaign at home on Sunday against the Braehead Clan...

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv :)

We will *hopefully* be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions, at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

Russky

kingmo19.2 said:
Got a feeling that this will be a feisty one! ... But think we'll come out on top 4-2.
If and it is IF MNL is running coverage of the home game on sunday, why not send your prediction on sunday before face off to matchnightlive@gmail.com, that way you can be sure to get your prediction mentioned during the build up if the MNL coverage happens.

Finny

When I checked ticket sales at the start of the week I thought they were a bit disappointing and it looked like we might go on slightly over 2000.

In the past couple of days though sales have picked up massively!

Blocks 1, 2, 8, 19 and 20 have already sold out. In fact from block 16 round to block 10 there are only 27 seats left and I think they're all single seats.

I can't see Braehead bringing many as it's a Sunday game, but if you haven't got your ticket yet you might want to.

Devil94

New ref tonight, from the Czech Republic. Know nothing about him, will be interesting to see how he handles the rough game we are expecting.

DevilDom

Finny said:
When I checked ticket sales at the start of the week I thought they were a bit disappointing and it looked like we might go on slightly over 2000.

In the past couple of days though sales have picked up massively!

Blocks 1, 2, 8, 19 and 20 have already sold out. In fact from block 16 round to block 10 there are only 27 seats left and I think they're all single seats.

I can't see Braehead bringing many as it's a Sunday game, but if you haven't got your ticket yet you might want to.
Looked just and there is only 1 home block (13) with a significant number of seats left. All other home blocks are either completely sold out or just have a few single tickets available in them!

Russky

Lord and Hendrikx gone toe to toe and dropped the gloves

Hendrikx gets to sit on the naughty step for 17 mins (5+2+10) including instigator pen.
Lord just gets 5 min for fighting

Ocko

What a moron Hendrikx is. Wonder how happy his new fans are his personal grudge cost his team at least a goal and momentum. Just so he could punch someone in the helmet.

Brainless.

Russky

Ocko said:
What a moron Hendrikx is. Wonder how happy his new fans are his personal grudge cost his team at least a goal and momentum. Just so he could punch someone in the helmet.

Brainless.
Cant see Ryan Finnerty being too pleased about Hendo trying to settle an old score, costing his team 2 goals in the process.

Russky

Fournier update taken directly from the MNL text:

Looks like Fournier went off injured in the 1st period, we think it might be related to the injury he picked up in the preseason, but that's not confirmed

Russky

Perhaps its my blind assumption being at home and not at the game, or just an ability to interpret the MNL text commentary but I just get a faint whiff of an idea that the Devils played a whole lot better tonight than last night. Ah they won 5-1 so they must have played a bit better! but it doesnt take brains of Einstein to work it out. what do you think Sheincar?

Well done to the Devils. Good win, just what was needed. Asselin/Myers/Morrisette/Martin line combination looks awesome. Jake Morrisette played a captains performance and led from the front, fully deserviing his MOM

Welshy74

Russky said:
Fournier update taken directly from the MNL text:

Looks like Fournier went off injured in the 1st period, we think it might be related to the injury he picked up in the preseason, but that's not confirmed
Fournier didn't start. Was in the warmup but didnt come out after that

What did hendrikx say or do for there to be such hate towards lord??
Starts a fight and didnt wanna shake his hand? Terrible person glad he left us...

Great win for the devils.. braehead look terrible especially there goalies both nervous and unsteady!!

Ulmer I didnt notice rosehill was quiet too.

Wannabe2

Well I don't think the Clan will win the league with that team, we played very well, but they were very poor. Two games two losses 9 goals against, 2 goals for. And there's only one Ulmer, and he was wearing red.

James

Administrator
Good intro, good shirts, good goals, good pretty much everything other than the clan who were woeful. That or our team is really really good