Devils v Capitals - 03/12 @ 19:00 - League - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

IceTime.TV will be running a webcast, all the details can be found at www.icetime.tv and they can be contacted on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/IceTimeTV

We'll be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions; all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206

Russky

I will be hosting MNL for this game so please note that if you have good mobile signal from the IAW - a rarity, I would welcome any additional texts from you on my mobile number : 07746271233. I don't have access to the phone that is linked to the above number in Chris' post. I do have one confirmed texter and one willing volunteer who will text me his post period synopsis during the intermission (mobile signal allowing) which I will then include in the MNL coverage​

Last edited:

Rob Batch

It would be easy to take a game like this comparatively lightly, but the 2 points are as important as they were against the Steelers ! Same intensity is required, no taking the foot off the gas!!

Last edited:

Wannabe2

Well with only one game this weekend, we can go all out tonight, very often these are the games that can trip you up, we need to be at our best, play the whole sixty minutes, be physical, and score first giving us the momentum to play our A game. Some come on lads, leave it all out there on the ice tonight.

voth26

One game this weekend Devils. 2points needed, the caps will be up for this as they try to topple the league leaders, 100% Devils hockey trequired foot to the floor guys no easing up

ASHIPP

The Capitals have caused a few real upsets already this season. They are a team that has demonstrated that they never give up until the final whistle....even if they have travelled a long distance they keep battling.

Hopefully Devils will concentrate and play with intensity for the whole game to keep their momentum rolling into the midweek trip to Dundee. V important 2 points tonight with only 1 game this weekend.

Russky

The Devils need to be on their guard. Edinburgh are not to be underestimated. Make sure of the two points. Hopefully Panthers and Steelers will take points off each other this weekend, which will be a bonus.

Devil94

Edinburgh with heaps of speed and skill, no way a guaranteed 2 points tonight, will have to be at our best.

Can't see Panthers taking away points from the steelers this weekend unfortunately.

E.D.S.

Ice Time Tv... professional, fantastic service. Couldn't live with it but.....You don't need the pets thing. I didn't subscribe to get pet picture updates. Stick to what you are absolutely brilliant at. Great coverage, great commentary and good insight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slartibartfast

I never really worried about Laynes goal drought. Having watched the Asiago videos and looked at his stats I knew this guy was a high scorer when we signed him. Same with Doucet. We know what he can do. He had a dry spell but look how he has bounced back. I think Ulmer will be the same.

pjj365

Well done boys another 2 points in the bag.

Special mention to the Caps fan who never stopped chanting. Won the Dominos pizza and promtly came over to the Devils fans to share.

Top man
Good set up here which this fan reflects. Players helped out after teddy bear toss. Credit to them all