Devils v Blaze - 24/09 @ 19:00 - CCup - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv :)

We will *hopefully* be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for this game as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes about keepers not being able to stop beach balls in epic proportions; all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206.

voth26

MNL is a life saver for me as I cant always get to games mainly on a Saturday, so a massive BIG thank you to everyone involved with hosting, texting MNL

ASHIPP

Although Lordo is valuable as a player (and this year he seems to have started even sharper than ever) hopefully this will be a good opportunity for him to assess at what level our Guys are compared to Blaze and obviously another title contending team on Sunday, the Steelers. Lordo must be in a better place to analyse the play from the bench and discuss issues with players between shifts.

+1
Both this weekend games are must win games. Lordo needs to keep up alert to line changes, match ups and special team tactics to beat these 2 good teams.

Will Noble be up to his usual fun and games tonight. Like him of loath him, he is usually one to mix things up a bit and not scared to antagonise the oppositions heavyweights.

Russky

Will Noble be up to his usual fun and games tonight. Like him of loath him, he is usually one to mix things up a bit and not scared to antagonise the oppositions heavyweights.
Bordy will keep him in line and make sure Noble behaves himself, thats IF Noble dares to take to the ice when Bordy is on the ice.

Vartel

When i was down in the shop earlier i noticed (and bought) that there are new Devils caps, which arent snap-backs, but elasticated hats in multiple sizes, similar to the fancy expensive hats NHL/NFL teams sell

Parking was awful earlier because of a swimming gala, hopefully it is easier for everyone now

I'm trying to keep up with everything on MNL, good job on that front with everything happening, get the distinct impression that this thread is going to get mighty busy in around 20-30 minutes

Great game!! Watched on icetime and think bordy went for pushing the ref. Can't wait for the next one between these two!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to hear what people saw and see the footage of the Bordy incident, as wasn't caught on icetimetv unfortunately - Bordy was not happy!