Devils Entrance Music

Thread starter #1
Hi, does anybody know the music played in the current Devils entrance video? Kicks in when players names appear in lockeroom on video.. Very Catchy.. Cheers!

solelace84

with the odd exception, formulaic to the point of pain (imo)
Intetesting - BUT, anyone with a basic piece of DJ software with a sync button that allows key change could do this with any two songs in the world! Don't believe everything you see on the Internet guys!

(I hate Nickleback)

Russky

I wouldn't class myself as a fan of Nickleback but there is one track of theirs I like: How you remind me. The rest of their stuff is somewhat undiscovered to me. Perhaps that's a good thing!!!

Last edited:

Samael

LOL Nickleback are absolute trash. Cock rock mass produced audio bile. It's embarassing if I ever take non hockey friends to games because it's so cliche and my mates are in stiches waiting for someone to pop up wearing snow wash denim sporting a mullet called Kurt, Dwayne or Randy. Also these dated rock ballads do nothing get anyone with the tiniest bit of musical taste excited.

JT666

Putting the merits of Nickleback aside, would it be petty to ask Paul to play 'Stacy's Mom' any time Liam Stewart gets a penalty on Saturday? Just as a jovial wind up...

(The 'mom' in this video being Liam's actual mother by the way)

voth26

Putting the merits of Nickleback aside, would it be petty to ask Paul to play 'Stacy's Mom' any time Liam Stewart gets a penalty on Saturday? Just as a jovial wind up...

Thats an awesome idea, plus shes hot as well

pjj365

How about Dad's version with the Faces of "Oh no not my Baby"

LOL Nickleback are absolute trash. Cock rock mass produced audio bile. It's embarassing if I ever take non hockey friends to games because it's so cliche and my mates are in stiches waiting for someone to pop up wearing snow wash denim sporting a mullet called Kurt, Dwayne or Randy. Also these dated rock ballads do nothing get anyone with the tiniest bit of musical taste excited.
I'll let everyone else know they can't enjoy Nickelback because you don't.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Samael

Very kind of you, while you're being so kind why don't you also keep your sarcasm to yourself too, thanks for your cooperation.

KaneDevils

It wasn't him being sensitive!
Music is subjective, thousands, including myself, would agree that nickelback are rubbish, where thousands would disagree. There's no right or wrong. Not unless you debate lyrical content. Different kettle of fish. ;)