DEVILS v Giants - Sat 25 (FO 7pm) & Sun 26 (FO 6pm) Mar 2017 - League - Chat/Updates

Thread starter #1

CELEBRATIONS - Part 3

Final episode of the celebrations before we get down to the serious business of the Play Offs

With both games SOLD OUT why not join us at MNL as we'll be running the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' Match Night Live service for these games as always expect name calling, slurs and bad jokes; all at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

IceTime will be running a webcast for this game with all the details to be found @ http://www.icetime.tv :)
If you'd like to chip in with a comment or make a score prediction on the night you can contact us at matchnightlive@gmail.com

Texters are always needed so if you can help us out please get in touch by PM or text the MNL line on 07527 625206

I was a bit worried that these games could be a little uneventful after having won the league already, but we've still got the Conference to play for haven't we? So we will need to win at least one of these to get that trophy too?

BostonBart22

Todd mentioned ten good reasons to be at the belfast games, heres another 3...#1..walser to sing the welsh national anthem with Beth...#2 or stay on the blueline waving a welsh flag while beth sings...#3 or stay on the blue line like a good little boy while beth sings the anthem for the duration....if not the little shit should be hunted by bordy at the drop of the puck and given a little pasting...not like last time when he owned the ice in our barn....

kingmo19.1

Todd mentioned ten good reasons to be at the belfast games, heres another 3...#1..walser to sing the welsh national anthem with Beth...#2 or stay on the blueline waving a welsh flag while beth sings...#3 or stay on the blue line like a good little boy while beth sings the anthem for the duration....if not the little shit should be hunted by bordy at the drop of the puck and given a little pasting...not like last time when he owned the ice in our barn....
Agree, but I thing a total beating would be more appropriate :)

Diafol

Just a quick heads up - there is a swimming gala on at the pool today and all car parks seem to be full already.

Not sure whether it'll be finished by the time everyone arrives this evening ?

Wannabe2

Boring game for sure, but we accomplished what we set out for, and that was that 3rd trophy. We didn't need to put it about tonight, if we get out of tonight's and tomorrow's game without injury, and without any bans, then that's 3 trophies down and one to go. No body enjoys physical hockey more than me, but if we now win the play offs, thus doing the Grand Slam, then no one will give a rats arse that player A didn't level player B.

august04

I think that game really reflected the importance of the conference title - Belfast didn't seem that bothered either. It was all a bit 'after the Lord Mayor's show' but I didn't expect anything different really. Just head into the play-offs without injuries or suspensions - and we still won. Can't really ask for more after the pressure of the last few weeks. Job done.

Slartibartfast

I must have been watching a different game. Belfast were really up for it and worked really hard but as usual Devils just turned it up a notch when it was needed showing the real class of this team.
There was a guy next to me at his second game and he thought it was a really exciting match as did I. Belfast pulling it back to one goal with 2 minutes to go. I would say thats a pretty exciting game.
Regarding the language I would also say thats unacceptable and I suspect someone had one two many sherberts at the game tonight.