Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2024/25

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1

As we are now officially in the off season.. here we go with the Devils Confirmed signings and departures thread 2024/25 season.

Key words "Confirmed"; "signings" and "departures" - if its not one of those.. it doesn't live here.

Confirmed signings only here so no "heard it from a mate who knows a guys who's sister said" stuff, please post that stuff HERE

For signings for all the other teams, use the thread HERE

Coaching Staff
Pete Russell (Head Coach) - 2nd Year of Contract - Devils Website

Netminders
Mac Carruth (I) - From Herning Blue Fox (Denmark) - Devils Website

Defence
Gleason Fournier (I) - From Fehervar AV19 (ICEHL) - Devils Website

Forwards
Riley Brandt (I) - Re-Signed - Devils Website
Brett Perlini (B) - From Saale Bulls Halle (Germany3) - Devils Website

Departures
Bode Wilde (I) - To EC Bad Nauheim (DEL2) - EC Bad Nauheim Website

(B) - Brit
(I) - Import

Last edited:

BostonBart22

Most signings by clubs at thus stage are big to boost season tkt goat or fournier . But an outside bet due to brits on the way out. Could be harewood. ..

The_Stick_

Definitely putting 2+2 together and getting 5 but…

The wording Sky-High is too much of a coincidence in my opinion. I think the first signing is going to be a big one and the way the tweet is worded just makes me think it’s gonna be someone new to the team

Given the fact they were Flyers/Stars next season, I think the signing could be one of Spencer Naas, Ryan Valentini or Troy Lajuenesse.

RedDevil17

As we are now officially in the off season.. here we go with the Devils Confirmed signings and departures thread 2024/25 season.

Key words "Confirmed"; "signings" and "departures" - if its not one of those.. it doesn't live here.

Confirmed signings only here so no "heard it from a mate who knows a guys who's sister said" stuff, please post that stuff HERE

For signings for all the other teams, use the thread HERE

Coaching Staff
Pete Russell (Head Coach) - 2nd Year of Contract - Devils Website

Netminders

Defence

Forwards

Departures

(B) - Brit
(I) - Import
You need to change the logo!

Last edited:
Sky high, maybe the sky dome in Coventry? An ex or soon to be ex Coventry blaze player? Or Dundee Stars as stars are literally sky high? Interesting….

Last edited:

Finny

Don’t usually see Brits announced until after worlds?
Recently yes.
Although when we had nobody part of the Team GB setup we'd announce the likes of Bowns and Richardson before the World's to make sure the GB coaching staff didn't try to poach them!!!

Rempel16

Definitely putting 2+2 together and getting 5 but…

The wording Sky-High is too much of a coincidence in my opinion. I think the first signing is going to be a big one and the way the tweet is worded just makes me think it’s gonna be someone new to the team

Given the fact they were Flyers/Stars next season, I think the signing could be one of Spencer Naas, Ryan Valentini or Troy Lajuenesse.
Anthony RInaldi has been rumoured, played for Stars last season...

ASHIPP

Sky high, maybe the sky dome in Coventry? An ex or soon to be ex Coventry blaze player? Or Dundee Stars as stars are literally sky high? Interesting….
Could be Josh Macdonald.... played for Ravensburg Towerstars (high-sky!) season before last. Linked to Devils rumours.
Coached by PR.

Last edited: