All stars

Devilsatw

Thread starter #1
I remember writing somewhere on here I would let bowns leave and get morrisson or even Matt ginn and someone laughed at me.

Look at the all star picks this season!

1st team
G motte
D Fournier
D matheson
F haddad
F Ferrara
F Herr

2nd team
G Ginn

Also no steelers or giants as yet.. :)

Last edited:

Rempel16

Yeah, Motte won the first team award, not Morrissonn, who to be fair, was pretty unspectacular and nowhere near the calibre of Shane Owen when he was in Fife.

Bowns didn't have as good a year as previous seasons, but his accolades and trophy haul speaks for themselves. Bowns for me over Ginn, every day of the week.

kingmo19.1

I remember writing somewhere on here I would let bowns leave and get morrisson or even Matt ginn and someone laughed at me.

Look at the all star picks this season!

1st team
G morrissonn
D Fournier
D matheson
F haddad
F Ferrara
F Herr

2nd team
G Ginn

Also no steelers or giants as yet.. :)
Many people on many posts on many threads have laughed at you this season :)

jimmy snels

motte was the best goalie in the league by a mile. would love him in a red shirt. Brits wise Ferrara obviously is the stand out player this season so no doubt the sharks will be circling this off season.

ASHIPP

Ginn was a goalie I had voted for in the All Star team. Team positions in the league don't always tell the story of the individual players. Ginn produced one of the most outstanding goalie performances we've seen at the Viola in one game recently against the Storm.

No surprise in the turnaround of Blaze performance when Motte joined them. Simply the best goalie in the League. Excellent pedigree.