2021/22 Roster - Rumours/Predictions

Diablo3

Strangely quiet on the rumour front on here. You guys successfully sleuthed out several of our summit signings but you’re coming up dry on our last remaining forwards. Jenks...you social media and surveillance van work is slipping!

I have a source that told me that there will be at least one signing announced this week. It’s going to get interesting now with these last few.
Not much to go on at the moment. If the 14/5 split is true then we have our Brits. Which means we lose Myers and Mosey. Myers rumoured for Swindon part time and Mosey rumoured to Sheffield (surely not) Which means we need another Nettie and some Import forwards. But zoesdevil has me intrigued. Must check the anagrams :)

Devil94

Jenks will be up all night reading that post now, analysing every word. If there's less than 3 names from Jenks on this thread by this tomorrow I'll be disappointed.

Steve, what are the plans for coach Skalde and the players arriving in the UK? Is it a big headache with the quarantine rules and so forth? With the quarantine, they should be arriving pretty soon?

Devils86

Strangely quiet on the rumour front on here. You guys successfully sleuthed out several of our summit signings but you’re coming up dry on our last remaining forwards. Jenks...you social media and surveillance van work is slipping!

I have a source that told me that there will be at least one signing announced this week. It’s going to get interesting now with these last few.
'Dry' is opposite of 'wet' - wet bandits were in Home Alone....

You'll see where I'm going with this...

Have Hope#35

Not much to go on at the moment. If the 14/5 split is true then we have our Brits. Which means we lose Myers and Mosey. Myers rumoured for Swindon part time and Mosey rumoured to Sheffield (surely not) Which means we need another Nettie and some Import forwards. But zoesdevil has me intrigued. Must check the anagrams :)
Mosey is an import.

davew

Ben Patt, Duluth Bulldogs, back up nettie perhaps?

BostonBart22

Myers assistant coach devils ???

jenks33

Thread starter #388

I’ve got nothing Steve. You must have told these remaining signings to stay off social media for a few weeks!

moggy#9

The comment about sleuthing has had me looking at variations of Sherlock, columbo and poirot - but no luck. I was also looking for forwards called Dryden.

jenks33

Thread starter #399
I wonder what the plan is with Skate Skalde. He’s recently changed his Instagram to Cardiff Devils 98. He’s only 18 but will he train with the team and possibly be on stand by for matches if needed? It’s a possibility I suppose.