2019 - 2020 Roster ...

Temme

We have Scanlan & Lawday on our roster on EP but our skaters are Duggan and Rutkis. Not sure what the position with the goalies is.
I don't think Owen would qualify as an U23 next season as he turns 23 in July.

I'm not sure where the cut off is though.

Foxy

Whats the position with Craig Moore? Just seen a tweet from a fife fan saying Cardiff will be getting a top quality Brit back. Was he just on loan?

Kevlar68

I'm guessing until all players that management want to re-sign have agreed to sign they can't look to far ahead to new signings as you won't know who you need to replace.

With this team only just missing out on league by a Stat would you want to change much and hope the roster has bedded in and can play better together in their second season or change players and have to get new signings adjusted to they way Lord coaches and the way devils play.

Wannabe2

Think Lordo would have been on the ice with the team today, and not enjoying a 5 star meal in services between Nottingham and Sheffield.?????????

Wannabe2

Maybe Simmsy made him a offer he can’t refuse, I mean everyone looks good in Orange also the temptation of living in beautiful Sheffield, as to living in dowdy Cardiff is really tempting. And those Rhino shirts must be the icing on the cake.

Well it's been an amazing journey since Lordo, Kelman and the Calargy crew took over, the club was all but finished and Lordo recruited a team in a matter of weeks and ever since we've had our most successful years in recent history.
Our core group have give their all for our club and it will be a sad and tough decision to see them move on since hockey in the UK has moved on massively and I suspect it will be Lordo's toughest decision yet as we endeavour to strengthen and move on.
I'd personally like to thank all involved for providing us / me with my feel good factor most weekends, it's been an awesome journey thank you and good luck to those retiring and moving on.
Let's do it all again!

Devilsatw

It may well be a rumour but just posting what i see. Wow.
Your all moody bunch ain’t you. You all think this club is the dog bollocks. No he most probably won’t go to sheffield to manage. But he could head that way to meet dowd offer him a contract he could go up there for a day out who knows??

Do you stalk him do you know his every move no you don’t.

Swarley

It may well be a rumour but just posting what i see. Wow.
Your all moody bunch ain’t you. You all think this club is the dog bollocks. No he most probably won’t go to sheffield to manage. But he could head that way to meet dowd offer him a contract he could go up there for a day out who knows??

Do you stalk him do you know his every move no you don’t.
A day out? In Sheffield? Why would anyone voluntarily go to Sheffield for a day out?

And we ain't a moody bunch we just appreciate Lordo and spreading rumours is bound to get a reaction from people.

Devilsatw

I don’t know, a meeting with someone? There’s a thousand reasons he could have went there. Calm down.

May I say no more...

Can’t bloody speak on this forum no more without someone ranting at you.