20/21 Squad

kingmo19.1

Best signing we could have made, great, great player and one hell of a Human Being, if you had a few Ritchies in
your team you would be at the top constantly. Mr Reliable, Mr Dependable, Mr Consistency, Mr Likeable, and Mr Cardiff Devil. That was the news anyone with a brain cell would want, absolutely so pleased well played Devils you couldn’t have bettered that newS.
Happy Hockey Days.
Sounds like you don’t rate him too highly :)

Wannabe2

Thread starter #363
I have watched RITCHIE for years, he epitomises everything that is good in a hockey player, top scorers, great netminders, good hitters all have a high place in fans favourites. But when you have a Mr Cool that just helps putting all the fundamentals together, then you surely have a gem, RITCHIE would walk into any team in the UK. And to top it all this high end player stays humble, puts everyone else first and just carries on doing the business. Do I rate RITCHIE, does the pope wear a funny hat.

Slartibartfast

I have watched RITCHIE for years, he epitomises everything that is good in a hockey player, top scorers, great netminders, good hitters all have a high place in fans favourites. But when you have a Mr Cool that just helps putting all the fundamentals together, then you surely have a gem, RITCHIE would walk into any team in the UK. And to top it all this high end player stays humble, puts everyone else first and just carries on doing the business. Do I rate RITCHIE, does the pope wear a funny hat.

Devils86

Great news on Ritchie. Superb re-signing. Hell of a player.
Tried to watch the announcement with my little one on you tube to build the excitement. Got to thank Andrew Longney and someone called Charlotte for spoiling the fun and announcing it first on the chat. Why do these people feel the need to do the whole I know something you don't know? Thanks for spoiling my little ones fun. Great work.
Agree with this. Always try and log on early and disable/hide the chat.

On your point though: why DO people even comment with the name? I think we can recognise who it is! If Eastenders was on YouTube would they comment “London!” at the start?

E.D.S.

Agree with this. Always try and log on early and disable/hide the chat.

On your point though: why DO people even comment with the name? I think we can recognise who it is! If Eastenders was on YouTube would they comment “London!” at the start?
Good point about disabling the chat. I wasn’t aware you could do that. Thank you for the tip. I was just gutted for my little one. Completely spoilt it as they counted down the timer only for some insecure numbnut to pipe up with a ‘I know something you don’t know’ comment ‍♂️