2 days to mega friday

Leighton

We’ll see if Todd puts it together. We get together next Sunday once Craig is back from holidays but Lordo comes in for Stampede festivities on Wednesday. Always a fun week.
might see you there! we're at the stampede on 14th - i'll be the one in the white hat. :)

Mazzoak

You’ve hit the nail on the head, Wannabe. Everyone will be very pleased with the newbies this year. One spot to nail down but this is the most excited I’ve been heading into a season.
Just looked on Eliteprospects found Gregg Nail of the Hampshire Hammer Heads is a free agent. His stats are poor in the goal category, but when it comes to hitting those boards, hes like a nail gun on full auto........

Jones72

Think it’s just a bit of tongue and cheek at a potential Steve King cryptic clue. The fact he says “Nail” twice, I think maybe it’s Hugo Carpentier but it’s all probably a red herring.
Nail...Coffin.

Mind you, with “Nail” we could also be looking at the return of DiDiomete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E.D.S.

I’m delighted Jake is back. He’s had two stand out seasons for me. His shot blocking on the Pk is immense. Only Lord and Myers rivals him for the way he puts his body on the line. Plus he’s scored some crucial goals. I wanted him to retire two years ago but he can back stronger and then stronger again. I’m sure he’ll know if he can do it again.
As for Sean. I’ve only just learnt the Haddad, Martin, Bentivoglio song so I’m delighted he’s back. A right pain in the backside at times. He’s been superb for us since he’s joined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk