£80 Million!!!

Totally agree...the other thing is they bought Kaka aswell for £65 million. when our economy is in the state it is and businesses are collapsing it is absolutley stupid......with this said though im over the moon with 80 mill for him haha

Ger-Devils

Spanish Government give Madrid some cash it seems!

United need cash as they are skint as hell! They may have alot of turnover but that debt grows all the time!

I can't stand the little greasy twat!

wildthing74

Even though I am an ardant City fan,like a lot of people I have a prem team of interest and as mine is Liverpool I am glad to see that back of the little prk.
Am hoping now that will be the collapse of their dominace but I doubt it somehow.

TheStub

It looks like football is turning into a closed financial system, where the same paper money just gets handed between the teams :lol:

I just find it insane how they can run a business where the plan is to make stupendous losses every year. If Man U, with all the merchandise and ticket sales they achieve, can't break even it is screwed.

Personally, I think the game as a whole would benefit from a wage cap system. Something like the NHL where the cap is a percentage of revenue. I think you would see more balanced squads, more tactical buying and selling, and overall a far more level playing field.

Trouble is, it would need to come down from FIFA and be a global thing, or all the best players would sod off to the league that didn't have the cap.

Come on the Mighty Reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the Mighty Reds from Liverpool. Best news I've heard all year. Now the Devils need a Smith, Birbraer or Elich and I'll be orgasmic. (sorry ecstatic) :lol:

Rempel16

DEVIL INSIDE said:
For an extra 20M Madrid could have bought Newcastle United FC instead! Crazy Money!!
As a Newcastle fan I would absolutely love that haha! We could be Real's farm team, adopt an NHL/AHL system.

If Kaka is having a bad couple of games they could send him to Newcastle for a few weeks!

MikeRichards18 said:
it would be funny after spending all thos millions and they still finish 2nd
so
David villa around £40m
Ronaldo £80m
Kaka £60m?
Ribery Around £40

£220m

dont think Ronaldo Kaka and Ribery would be able to play together,
2nd for them would definatly make me laugh