Search results

1. E

looking for goalie skates size 6 or 7

Do any goalies out there have any old skates they have grown out of? they don't have to be top notch but need size 6 or 7 - Many Thanks
  2. E

5th best goalie in the league

IT'S NOT THE GOALIE TO BLAME WHEN NO GOALS ARE GOING IN DOWN THE OTHER END OF THE ICE
  3. E

Sheffield steelers forum

excellent business opportunity for our team - why not do a Paul Reagan and take over the running of it for them?
  4. E

Authentic game worn jerseys

e bay is always worth checking out on a regular basis and some of the collectors regularly post their wares on here - beware of the shirt auctions though cos they can get pretty pricey especially for the more popular players
  5. E

SORAC and the New Rink

i have taken my son to many training camps at ice sheffield and i cannot fault them - the twin ice pads are in constant use without disrupting public skating , there are plenty of changing rooms and the bar/cafe area in the middle is comfortable and provides excellent food and bar service all...
  6. E

Devils and Local Companies

lets be realistic here - I can't see them giving away free advertising and cheap tickets
  7. E

Planet Slush - training cancelled

seems that the junior hockey training is canceled for the 2nd night as the ice is failing - though was open all day today for public skating - doubts over tomorrows game.
  8. E

Sawyer leaves Devils???

Sometimes Personal means Personal - he has family and friends back home and obviously he feels he really needs to be there for them - we dont know them so their business is no concern of ours - If however it was something that happened over here that made him go home that would be a totally...
  9. E

What's happened to CDSL?

Any news? - how did the meeting go on monday?
  10. E

Hockey Apparel

E BAY !!! sell everything old and new
  11. E

Sub £50 random game worn jerseys... and Devils over £50!

#7 Jr Devils Dragon jersey -£15 (its an XXL/54) is the property of the CJIHC and should never have been sold to you - please return it to Brent
  12. E

Devils looking deep in net

[ as we do have a habit of developing good young netminders in Cardiff. really wish this was still the case Finny and then my 11 year old wouldn't have given up because of the lack of support and training for the junior net minders - maybe one or two of these senior goalies will be along to...
  13. E

Cardiff Devils ENL division 2 Trials

As i said have an ENL2 but not at the cost of no under 18's last season there were not enough would be U18's to make a team - some of them managed to get through trials and play for ENL (well done) Is there enough space to acommodate this years influx of would be U18's (more than last year)...
  14. E

If you turn 16 before 31st December 2010 you cannot be in the under 16's for 2010/2011 season If you turn 16 1st january 2011 or after you can It goes on year of birth not season
  15. E

The thing is though if your time is up in under 16's you would automatically move up to under 18's for 2 more years of developement in line with every other club in the country whether you are a top player or not. If your only option is "trying out" for ENL2 unless you really stand out you wont...
  16. E

So it is true there is no under 18's team again this year then. If you played in the under 16's last year even though you may still only be 15 until end of 2010 , your only option if you want to play ice hockey is to try out on a team with full grown men who could end your playing days...
  17. E

Junior Goalie Kit For Sale

All kit in good condition Leg pads size 28" RBK, one year old (black & white) £50 RBK body armour - nearly new £50 Junior goalie shorts - £20 Junior goalie jock - £15 Itech Helmet (customised for comfort) £50 (flame design) junior blocker and catcher -sherwood - full right (blocker left...