Search results

1. S

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings - All teams 2015/16 Be interesting to see if Dowd gives one back to Waugh this year!
  2. S

Season Tickets

Just a few points on this; Firstly echo online renewals is a great idea. 63% of the fan base, based on last years numbers means they all have to travel to renew. It can be hard to find time. With no early bird this year. Which I think is fab it gives those that go the World Championships or...
  3. S

Olympic Pre-Qualification and the effect on the EIHL&Cardiff

As the league has already said there would be no international break, it would be brilliant to know where the Club stands on this weekend. Obviously on current form Ben will be Number One for GB and with potential return of two British defence men, we will be left critically short at a massive...
  4. S

Question

Yeah the fun one for the fans and the one Belfast got through to the 3rd round last year after the teams from the East of Ukraine pulled out. We hosted the first round back in 1998, if I remember correctly
  5. S

Question

Yes conti cup.
  6. S

Nottingham Hotels

Hilton Double Tree (used to me the gateway) its 15mins outside town the league used to use to as their hotel. 68quid at the moment. As its Easter weekend business that pre book hotels will release theirs so you may see them go down slightly end of week.
  7. S

1 x Adult Playoff Ticket Block 3

Hi guys, on behalf of a mate I have one adult ticket for sale. If someone was going to make a reasonable offer I'm sure it wouldn't be turned down.
  8. S

Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda Yeah mate shoot me your number on FB.
  9. S

Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Updates

Re: Giants v Devils - 30/08 @ 7:00pm - Preseason - Chat/Upda Am I the only person going over?
  10. S

Scotland triple header January

Sorry G to jump on your thread! I have got the Fountain Court Apartments at a special rate of £63pp for the weekend. The apartments come with a range of bed options. Their website can be found here http://www.fountaincourtapartments.com/tripadvisor.aspx Anyone wishing to book one please...
  11. S

Devils Playoff Tshirts

Mark could you send me a large j-peg of the shoes off for brad? Thanks.
  12. S

Vother's injury

Kip do you see why I laugh when people ask why I dont post on here?! HAHA
  13. S

Devils fans get your thinking caps on

Best goal - Way too many so I’m going throw another one in. BNL Playoffs against Dundee. Russ and Ivan both serving majors and games. Game tied at the end and a 10 min OT period followed. But, under the BNL playoff rules OT classed as a new game. GWG Ivan ast Russ. Best check - 'That Hip Check'...