Search results

1. F

Booing the team

well as my wife and her friend who were their last night who had paid to see our team play their best , were rewarded with team members being dropped ,a totally lack luster performance,and a fail again,so we won the table ,well we should be proving that we are the best,not relaxing,and having a...
  2. F

IAW Trophy Cabinet

what a bore
  3. F

4pm face off

have bought three season tickets block 14 , at the present time i will not be going due to waiting for treatment at the heath ,my wife can go,and invite a person to sit next to here if she wants to,but my daughter will not leave work in cardiff central until four pm .so it means my wife will...
  4. F

Statement from Dan LaCosta

it will be n o comment,,,,
  5. F

2014/2015 Player movement rumours

Re: 2014/2015 Rumour Thread of doom! sundays please.
  6. F

Devils v Capitals - 16/03 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Capitals - 16/03 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat dancing girls please..
  7. F

Re: Devils v Capitals - 16/03 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat yes yes yes,sheincar what have i said all season , sorry i am just a grumpy old bass player,but damm it, paul was a damm better d j and announcer, ah well just bought three seats for next season,
  8. F

Re: Devils v Capitals - 16/03 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat really enjoyed game ,and a win is always good,i thought i was the grumpy one ,
  9. F

Devils v Capitals almost Sold Out

well done francine, but we all hope they do not have to sit in block 15 with the toy town drum set,,
  10. F

Devils v Blaze - 09/03 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

and that toy town drummer was back,big waste of time,
  11. F

G Testimonial Season - Mega Thread

top night ,also glad to see how much better the d j was better sound better music far better comments many thanks to p s
  12. F

Latest rink update

the way its going,no standing or seating,,,,no team to watch,,,,
  13. F

CC 2nd Leg Vs Belfast

very good. but what if you have already bought them,,,,,o just been told refund on game night.
  14. F

CDRA Open letter

when people say ,rink will be down one thousand will that include the toy town drummer
  15. F

CDRA Open letter

my self ,wife and daughter will be at the return ,win or lose ,not much we can do . so we will have some dishwater pi coffee ,overheated pi pasties,a soggy hot dog and then have a good shout,,,,,and i can go outside in the breaks ,without wife and daughter saying too many cigars dad,,,,,and...
  16. F

Next Year's Season Tickets

big blue., total agree just want to go down enjoy and cheer the better team,we normally mis at least ten games because o vacations or change of locations but do not really care season tickets are great,,,but might move position in rink ,,,,useless drummers fault,,,,
  17. F

Joe Myers joins Slough

good luck jo ,,from james mary ann and judith,,,,,,
  18. F

CDRA Open letter

my self and wife and daughter will be at the pantys match on thursday not joining any protests just hope it is not a washout game, but remember all it was the fans protest that got us the bbt when the council destroyed the wnic ,,,,,paul ragan the true hockey want a winning team ,a...
  19. F

Devils@Giants - 28 Jan-CC Semi 1st Leg - 7pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils@Giants - 28 Jan-CC Semi 1st Leg - 7pm - Chat/Upda do we have to play the second leg,,,,,,,,of cause the toy town drummer will get the fans going,,,,or perhaps pr and pope have already done that... :RAWK
  20. F

Devils@Giants - 28 Jan-CC Semi 1st Leg - 7pm - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils@Giants - 28 Jan-CC Semi 1st Leg - 7pm - Chat/Upda i wonder where belfast players hail from,,,,,could be a very empty bbt for return,