Search results

1. Red Red Raz

Nott Simpson... Thanks!

Thank you OJ. We relied on MNL many times, when we couldn't get to games. I will miss the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' comments. End of an era.
  2. Red Red Raz

Short handed goals

Fair trade off IMHO - increased PPGoals scored, and increased SHGoals against us - two sides of the same coin??
  3. Red Red Raz

BBC WALES Sports team of the year

Absolutely brilliant
  4. Red Red Raz

Nottingham Ice Hockey Supporters Trust

Appalling this!. Email sent.
  5. Red Red Raz

Stewards at tonight's game

The steward at the top of Block 10, Steve, does a fab job every week
  6. Red Red Raz

is there

I think this is an excellent idea. I do text when at away games, but I think this would add another dimension to MNL. Especially given the small pool of volunteers at the moment. Donation made. Have to hold my hands up though, I thought all costs were covered by the sponsorship. I'm happy to...
  7. Red Red Raz

Cardiff Devils need cheerleaders!!!

Nope. Not for me.
  8. Red Red Raz

Billy no mates at braehead

I try my best:D:D
  9. Red Red Raz

Billy no mates at braehead

You won't be Billy No Mates, there's several of us planning to head up for this game. Some flying, some driving. So hopefully we'll have enough of us to make ourselves heard
  10. Red Red Raz

Black Jersey Auction

Justified by who? Not your money. Was obviously justified by the person that bought it, and nearly so by the person/ people who were outbid - that's how auctions work. You didn't bid, you didn't value it - doesn't mean it's not worth it. I don't value expensive camera lenses ... my other half...
  11. Red Red Raz

Demise of MNL

Just want to say thanks to everyone who keeps mnl running. I often log on, even if I'm watching the Webcast as well ... can't beat the 'ridiculously childish and disgustingly biased' commentary :)
  12. Red Red Raz

Black Jersey Auction

Here we go again ... 'Stop spending your own money on things I don't value' sheesh :DWD
  13. Red Red Raz

Things we like about IAW

The ones I spoke to said they thought it was great, loved the views, and we're looking forward to coming back. All good. :D
  14. Red Red Raz

Things we like about IAW

I love the view from my seat. The team seem right at home ... three wins :Banana :Banana :Banana The atmosphere is building, better every game. The lighting is awesome, keeping my other half snap-happy with his camera. I love the penalty graphics on the big board. I enjoyed the reaction...
  15. Red Red Raz

Shirt auction

How dare folks spend their own money in a way that they enjoy!
  16. Red Red Raz

Devils @ Panthers Friday 4th March

I hear on the grapevine that there's a fair few of us heading to Nottingham. Don't fret Steve, you'll not be shouting alone :D :RAWK
  17. Red Red Raz

Games v Brest Albatros

Really appreciate the updates and game reports folks. Thank you thank you :) :)
  18. Red Red Raz

Ben Davies white replica jersey for sale

Sold now. Thanks folks.
  19. Red Red Raz

Ben Davies white replica jersey for sale

Ben Davies white replica jersey, 2 XL. Freebets was the main sponsor, so I think that's 2011/12 season .. Selling for a friend - so happy to answer questions but might take a day or so. They are looking for £50, but may take reasonable offers. Thanks for reading :)