Search results

1. B

Season Ticket Collection Today

Does anyone know if I can collect a season ticket today and if so what times please? Have tried calling rink and office and just getting an answering machine. Don't want to go all the way down there on a wild goose chase. TIA
  2. B

Bulk lot of Powerplay and IHNR

I thought someone might be interested in them from a historical point of view of the club and the league and there are so many of them. To be honest I would give them away, so long as they can be collected asap - I really need the space and I'd like to see them go to a good home, which is why...
  3. B

Bulk lot of Powerplay and IHNR

I have literally loads of IHNR and Powerplay magazines - mostly 80's and 90's. Would love to see them go to a good home rather than the tip! £5 large box or £15 for all three boxes. Collection from Caerphilly.
  4. B

PlayOff Final - 3/04 - 4pm - Chat/Updates

Obviously really gutted at the result yesterday. However, the standard of refereeing did nothing to aid our cause. First off, why did Kowalski not get a penalty for the high stick on Pelle 15 minutes into the second period. I just watched it on Sky + and the commentary suggested it may have...
  5. B

Still no season ticket news?

OK I'm confused! The season ticket form says "you don't even have to pay in full to receive this discount" and "you don't even have to pay in full to qualify for the best discount" for either Early Bird or End of Season pricing. Why then is there only an up front payment box or a direct debit...