Search results

1. E

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 11th Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

I'd be surprised if our lot were bothered Corey can only make three changes so must of them are safe. We have 3D injured and 2 kids away with GB. I feel your pain cos we have been abysmal. 4-1 now.. the comeback is on
  2. E

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 11th Dec 22 - 16:00 FO

Blimey you sound as bad as us... You're even making us look good...4-0 now
  3. E

Playoff Weekend

As of today there are still 2850 seats available thats 148 tickets sold since last week the majority of those bought by Dundee fans. There must be more than that because blocks 1 and 2 are not on sale and thats around 300+ seats. plus the suites which hold around 25 people each. If they had...
  4. E

Playoff Weekend

So as of this morning there are still 2975 tickets left in the bowl for the final on Sunday plus all of Block 1 & 2 which are not released and then the suites. Cardiff had 713 seats allocated in blocks 13 & 14 of which 327 have been sold. Don't think the arena sold many at all last week maybe...
  5. E

Carruth Going?

Mosey will go where the money is, like when he played Cardiff and Panthers off against each other last year to the highest bidder. Then Sheffield came in and outbid us both...lol
  6. E

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 17th April 22

Can't see anything but a Devils win this time. Coventry decided if they couldn't win last match they'd bash the crap out of us . Domingue dislocated shoulder, Tousi broken rib. Have a safe trip if your coming.
  7. E

Another Cock Up

This is today’s arena the coloured seats are NOT sold as yet. And blocks 1 & 2 are not on sale
  8. E

Another Cock Up

There are currently 3000 tickets left to sell including all of block 1 & 2 which are not on sale . Apart from Steelers and Panthers tickets Sales look very poor even your tickets sales aren’t brilliant and very few from the Scottish teams
  9. E

Playoff Weekend

That info was said at an 'arena do' last night attended by all our team. Obviously they had heard how great playoff weekend was and that came out in conversation from quite a few of our players & management that sales were very low and only 2000 tickets have been sold.
  10. E

Playoff Weekend

Latest ticket sales from all clubs is 2000. Not looking good I think the fans have voted on mass and so they should, people have had enough.
  11. E

Playoff Weekend

Reports from Nottingham arena (someone working there). Says only about 900 tickets sold today across all the teams that are buying online. That’s shocking I thought they meant Panthers blocks. But no the whole lot. There’s 42 of us that club together come playoffs who are not going this year.
  12. E

Playoff Weekend

Your right, I love playoff weekend , seeing fans from all over the league eating and drinking together, it’s the one time of year I love , I’ve offered my drive at home to any one that wants to park for the weekend (still available by the way) Im only 10 mins from the arena . I appreciate we...
  13. E

Playoff Weekend

not sure why the clubs who want to sell them themselves are charging their fans an extra fiver..it’s not the fans fault. I think a lot of fans from all clubs are seriously thinking of giving this one a miss. I my self from Nottm (not Notts) lol is also considering for the first time in 20...
  14. E

Gleason Fournier Leaves The Devils

All Panthers players (including the coach) were told ages ago to start looking at other opportunities, hence Matheson & Connelly going first then Herr. All these great players leaving is surely a sign this season is a write off, cant believe the EIHL have hung on so long. The NIC in Nottm...
  15. E

Ticket Refunds

The Motorpoint don’t have the money gaining interest, it’s all with the League. That’s why there’s been a delay in refunds, they couldn’t do anything until the league made their mind up what was happening and then gave them permission to refund. There will be a cutoff aswell at some point...
  16. E

Giants Vs Devils - 1 + 2 Feb 20 - League

poster Kevin Roog from page 1. Seems to have gone very quiet after his predictions..
  17. E

Play Off Finals Weekend

Blimey that’s a bit harsh.
  18. E

Play Off Finals Weekend

Yes there is a booking charge: Adult - £86 (£87.20 including £1.20 Arena Facility Fee) Concessions - £66 (£66.60 including 60p Arena Facility Fee) Family 2 Adults + 2 concessions - £280 (£283.60 including £3.60 Arena Facility Fee)