Search results

1. B

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/16

Re: Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All teams 2015/ Not very impressive, less than a point a game and +/- in poor as well! Steelers for me are not shaping up very well and can't see them challenging for any silver wear, or new friends!
  2. B

Cardiff Devils drawings

How can we see the rest of your pictures? After all it would be a shame to make all that effort and nobody gets to see them :D
  3. B

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

I read it that he set it up and going back home for the summer! But I'm an optimist :D
  4. B

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

I did see Mark Smith running down the Bay this afternoon, but that's not a rumour or a surprise :oops:
  5. B

OFFICIALS FOR CUP FINAL.

How come nobody has mentioned Dean Smith, who I consider the best ref in the league?
  6. B

LADIES NIGHT ?

Oi my wife was one of those so called Ladies! Funny though wish I had said that, but don't tell the M.R.S. :P
  7. B

Paul Bissonnette.......

Yeh baby :RAWK Any news on his contract?
  8. B

Mrs Marsh

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. B

Mrs Marsh

After all the panic, has there been any news of the baby?
  10. B

Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Chat &

Re: Devils @ Hull Stingrays - Saturday Jan 24 - 6:30pm - Cha Hope all those who travelled up with Red Army Travel are having a good time?
  11. B

Belfast v Nottingham

I predicted at the start of the season that Belfast would be stale, as they retained too many old players, the rest of the league have moved on in both skill and tactics! Bubble has burst me thinks :RAWK
  12. B

Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Updates

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Update Oops yes sorry folks, I got all excited and lost it a bit Home game against the Squeelers is tomorrow night, Sunday 25th January 2015 face off 6pm
  13. B

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Update Not very impressed with the Steelers new signings :D
  14. B

Re: Devils Vs Steelers - Sunday Jan 25 - 6pm - Chat & Update Only 13 seats and 132 standing tickets left for tonight
  15. B

Dundee v Sheffield

As it used to happen to us, the "G" bubble bursts after Christmas!
  16. B

BBT music

Very true, I sit next to a guy from Swansea and he seems reasonably normal! :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle :lol:
  17. B

New Arena

Come on now guys, stop squabbling, You can read a post in two ways, positive or negative! I personally think Chillie is just saying it as it is, and is actually positive about out situation. Now kids, play nice :?
  18. B

Festive Hockey - Devils V Blaze - 2014 Edition

I don't like the personal insults at all The rest of the chanting is extremely childish............and I love it, always did always will :RAWK
  19. B

New Arena

Don't forget G inherited most of his players, and I'm guessing he will do his usual trick of failing in the second half of the season with a desasterose loss of momentum! As has been said he's now a "Dirty stinking Steeler" :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle :Banana :Pickle
  20. B

Devils mascot

Not a negative, but why did the mascot change their name from Lucy to Taz? Was it a Ragan thing? Personally I thought Lucy was more apt, but must also say that whoever is in that suit is doing an great job and so funny on times, and now with the addition of the selfies even more so