Search results

1. D

Devils Vs Blaze - 1st April 6pm Face Off - Chat / Updates

Re: Devils Vs Blaze - 1st April 6pm Face Off - Chat / Upda gutted we couldn't hold on to a 2 goal lead,devils were much the better team in the 1st period of saturday's game,blaze came out really sluggish and looked half asleep,not sure why farmer seemed to spend half the game winding up...
  2. D

Devils @ Blaze - 31st March 7pm Face Off Chat /Updates

just have this feeling blaze will come out on top over 2 games,don't ask me why as you have pretty much owned us all season in the head to head,both teams are in good form with only 2 defeats in the last 10 games for both teams,god forbid the tie should go into overtime and penalties,my heart...
  3. D

Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL?

Re: Re: Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL? one more piece of useful information if you wish to purchase games from us psn store you cannot pay using a uk debit or credit card the best way to go about this is by purchasing a us psn network card for $20 from this site...
  4. D

Re: Re: Espn America/ESPN Player ditch NHL? happy I helped you out :D
  5. D

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-play ... g-ps3.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XZnjLyXDeA
  6. D

to get nhl gamecenter on ps3 you have to create an american ps3 account and you will fing the app on the ps3 store under media and applications sections download it for free,it is not avaiable on the uk ps3 store
  7. D

espn america no longer showing nhl,uk rights believed to have been sold to premier sports channel available only on sky not virginmedia,showing up to 10 live games a week,starting saturday 15th oct san jose v anaheim http://www.premiersports.tv/
  8. D

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/ shown both games last night with decent streaming for free+ show all other nhl games from the states live. Won't pay what the nhl are asking for gamecenter live but have set up nhl vault on ps3 with the nhl app from america which is only about £3-£4 a month for...
  9. D

just went on espn america site,they now have new nhl news stories being put on,could this mean a deal is on the horizon
  10. D

We are currently in deep discussions to secure distribution of live NHL games throughout Europe. We anticipate having a number of announcements of where fans in these territories will be able to watch NHL games in the coming days. If for some reason we aren't able to secure a deal in time...
  11. D

Taken from Aaron Murphy blog on ESPNA Many of you hockey fans have emailed us and posted on Facebook / Twitter asking about the status of NHL on the channel. Unfortunately, I don’t have a definitive answer, but I have asked the ESPN America management team on behalf of our viewers, readers and...
  12. D

Tickets for Saturday v Coventry- HEADS UP

sure there will be seats left in the away block,cannot see many blaze fans travelling for this one been to the blue tent a lot over the past 4 seasons with the blaze,but wouldn't travel all that way this saturday to see my team get royally battered by the devils,blaze have been garbage all...
  13. D

Blaze v Devils - 30/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

blocks 7 and 9 are usually given out to schools etc....,these are never usually totally full,may be well worth contacting by phone on the offchance seats are available
  14. D

Blaze v Devils - 30/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

since coming back from a good showing in the continental cup,blaze have played 16 elite league games and won only 6,to me that is not really good form,even though we have been missing players through injury,even so looks loke being a good game as they always are against the devils,I'll say yet...
  15. D

Devils v Blaze - 15/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

even when we had a full roster,we haven't been putting in the performance against the top teams,yes we went on a 12 game unbeaten streak after losing are first 4 games,only beat panthers and giants once respectively,as is the blaze trait over recent seasons we have always struggled against short...
  16. D

Devils v Blaze - 15/01 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

won't bother making the road trip as a blaze fan this time around,poor average blaze team this year,yes we have injuries,but even when the players missing were fit,the standard of hockey was pretty poor,says it all I'm afraid when the best players at the moment are a 16 year old rookie in Ross...
  17. D

blaze add to roster

Weaver could be out for a while in desperate need of knee op if memory serves correctly,he is going for a scan soon,rumoured to have signed for the phoenix,looks like thommo got in there quickly,now to just sign a certain Mr Chara from the bruins ;) :twisted: ;)
  18. D

blaze add to roster

blaze new signing http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdis ... pid=107212. Announced by Thommo this morning on local radio,a very good signing
  19. D

Forward Lines for the Coventry Blaze

Only another 3 weeks,then those of you who'll be at the weekend double header will all find out how good the blaze forward lines are
  20. D

Voth back for another year

:twisted: loved to have seen Voth wearing a blue and white blaze jersey next year,rumours over the summer saying voth was going to steelers proved to be a red herring,could never really have seen him in a steelers jersey,what with the past history between the two teams. only another 3 months...