Search results

1. F

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2019/20

Giants fans not happy about this rumour, one even saying thanks and good luck if you sign in Europe, stay in the Elite League and you can get -ucked. Haven't they got short memories,didn't bat an eyelid when signing Pelle from us.
  2. F

2019 - 2020 Roster ...

We should find our own talent. I'm not a fan of taking other teams top players. If we want this league to develop let the club's who find these gems keep them. I can remember some Devils fans losing it when Michel and Pelle left for what at the time were more successful clubs.
  3. F

Eric Neiley MK -> Sheffield

Neiley retired at the end of last season, he got bored and told the Steelers that he had changed his mind and would like to return. Steelers had no room for him by then so didn't take him back. I like the way he plays and would have been happy enough if he had signed in Cardiff.
  4. F

Ben Blood

Ok, someone needs to give Hotham a call...
  5. F

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Perhaps it's me being dense then, but that looks like he's flipping the bird at them to me.
  6. F

Confirmed Signings (& some departures) - All Teams 2018/2019

Somethings not right with Brooks, his tweet would indicate to me he's not happy 'Thanks to Sheffield for getting me back into game shape! Very excited to be heading to @Mcr_Storm ' this is either a swipe at the Steelers or very unprofessional by Brooks. Maybe as stated it wasn't a short term...
  7. F

4pm Faceoff ...

I'm not a fan of 4 pm starts, all I will say though is the club should decide by the end of the season which direction they are going with this, 4pm, 6pm ,or a mix of both. Just put it out there before people commit to season tickets.
  8. F

Additional Player

I'd argue we don't need a new signing. We are playing well and think why bring in someone for the sake of it. As far as budget goes we must have built up a nice little stash for not having to pay Parisi all these weeks? So I'd keep that money in case Lord does decide to strengthen or put it...
  9. F

Mk v panthers.

We do have tough guys. They could do with receiving a bit more respect than they get from some posters too.
  10. F

Panthers Vs Devils - Wed 26 Sept - League

Some outrageous comments on this thread. We lost an excellent game of hockey,it happens.
  11. F

Lessons learned...

What I hate is people hiding behind "It's my opinion" when what they have said is ridiculous. The criticism Lord took at the start of last season was quite pathetic. People thinking they know more than a guy who has played to a good standard and punched way above his weight in terms of coaching...
  12. F

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

According to the article on Dai Sport the Devils were due to announce a North American signing today. Could it be that the deal has fallen through and the Devils were holding back the Piggot announcement just in case this happened.? If these last two players are top quality like we are led to...
  13. F

Early face off times

Scandalous to introduce this after people have committed to season tickets. I hope the club offer a full scale buy back to people for these games not a paltry £5.
  14. F

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2018/19

You don't see a different player than the one who arrived 8 yrs ago? I do, he's twice the skater he was, hit's harder and has fought some very tough opponents when required,The coach (who I presume you rate) trusts him to play as a forward or d-man and for a brit that's a big plus. I'm glad he's...
  15. F

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

Looks from this Drew Paris tweet he not returning . A big thank you to @cardiffdevils and all the great fans who treated me well and helped us have the most successful year of my...
  16. F

GB WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS BUDAPEST

If you go on tv player and register you can watch the game for free on there.
  17. F

If I was a coach playing a game against a team whose powerplay was running around 30% I'd not be telling my players to get out there and rough them up. I'd be screaming at them to stay out of the box all game. Devils for me had a perfect balance this year, Faryna 25 goals in 50 games Bordeleau...
  18. F

I'd be interested to know what starting netminders from last season you rate Murdy higher than. Because in my opinion anyone signing Murdy would be downgrading on what they have.The reason I said Caps was that they might be able to upgrade slightly on an import or two with him in net's and with...
  19. F

I think Lawday has the potential to be the next Bowns and think we will use him as our backup next season. Murdy has done a great job for us in this role and would be an asset for someone like the Caps as a starter.