Search results

1. B

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2024/25

Orr join the clan to work with Corey again and if rumours of carruth going there it makes sense all buddies
  2. B

What I have heard : Chad: leaving Mosey: leaving Arniel: Retiring More gutted for chad and Arniel I'm not concerned by mosey we can easily replace him with defensive nonsense d man which we desperately need.
  3. B

He played for him before so this might be true and in previous interviews on two ales he said he loves playing for him.
  4. B

OPINIONS: What do the Devils do?

Yeah at least 8-9 new faces
  5. B

Devils Vs Giants - PO Semi Final - 20th April - FO 19:00

Especially when franny recruited brittain and Alderson to dud power forwards
  6. B

I hope I never see Martin,cox and Sanford on devils first line ever again.Obviously all three won't go but they need separating like Sanford on 1st and cox on 2nd and joey on the 3rd.Also Waller need to play higher up the lineup with two stud imports. Too many passengers that 3rd line of the...
  7. B

Feel sorry for bowns who stood on his head the rest of the team well enough said!!
  8. B

Absolutel shambles of a performance we need big clear out I say it all the time not enough grit in this line up
  9. B

Stars Vs Devils - PO 1/4 Final - 14th April 24 - FO 17:00

Correct 3pm first semi final and 7pm will be us.It used to be 1pm and 5pm before
  10. B

Devils Vs Stars - PO 1/4 Final - 13th April 24 - FO 19:00

Cody donaghey had a shocker of game tonight a defensive liability.Just shocking defending for two of stars goals ,Pete even gave franny the laptop to show him his mistakes.We just seemed to coast through the game with not enough intensity .Huge game tomorrow with first goal going to be massive.
  11. B

Clan v Devils - League - 7th april 24 - FO 1700

Dundee it is that be nice physical series after last Wednesday game
  12. B

Devils Vs Blaze - League - 6th April 24 - FO 19:00

Embarrassing performance last night just zero effort and it seemed like the players were ready for the off season.We got to many passengers and needs a massive overhaul in the summer.
  13. B

Devils v Panthers - League - 24th Mar 24 - FO 1600

Wednesday game was old school devils hockey and that the standard it's got to be when going for the league title.Obviously your not going to be at your best every game but it's consistency we didn't have that this year and tonight game was poor we were lucky
  14. B

It shouldn't matter who we are playing but to basically play against short staffed panthers team who played night before we had 6 home games in a row with zero travel just a poor performance you will certainly not win any championships by just coasting every game
  15. B

What a shambles of a performance against a panthers side who had Neil, Caruso,nelson and ryzek out injured then to have mcgurty go of injured by the chad hit,so panthers were down to one import d man in depres and tetlow and hazeldine two British d man with kelsall who a forward helping out the...
  16. B

Devils v Steelers - League - 20th Mar 24 - FO 1930

Epic performance that is proper devils hockey we had them rattled and the plan worked a treat
  17. B

Add wind up merchant aswell
  18. B

Two spares in harper and vinnell uncle clive
  19. B

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

It funny as fans we see the games different and have our own opinions,I thought Alderson was useless again just enigma player does not play like a power forward should do.Mosey was poor tonight for me aswell but majority of our guys were on form .
  20. B

Devils Vs steelers - League - 24th Feb 24 - FO 19:00

Busch was definitely injured laying hit mid ice on dowd he didn't return last 8 mins