Search results

1. A

Vipers v Devils - 06/11 - 7:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Vipers are without Stayzer (left club) and possible Schwarz (leg injury). Jaroslaw Rzeszutko is back after breaking his wrist in Braehead on 1st October and more than likely Prpich won't be in either. Hoping for a good game and hopefully get 2 points out of it :)
  2. A

Devils v Vipers - 27/10 - 7:30pm - League - chat/updates

Is it not likely to go ahead? I don't fancy travelling all that way again to find out it's cancelled!!
  3. A

Devils v Vipers - 27/10 - 7:30pm - League - chat/updates

Yep it certainly was... please don't happen again tomorrow! ha
  4. A

Vipers v Devils - 23/10 - 7pm - League - chat/updates

Still undecided at the moment! Before the season started I thought this was a new start and a good team. Now we're coming up to the end of October and it's the same as last reason! Team are average, don't have anyone who can score, defense can't actually defend and a netminder who a) couldn't...
  5. A

Vipers v Devils - 23/10 - 7pm - League - chat/updates

Well, where do I start? Devils dominated the game from the start and Vipers were lucky to 3-1 ahead at the end of first. I was that shocked we scored the 3rd I ended up chucking me pint in the air (luckily there was only a bit left in!) Vipers are very ill disciplined which you will see on...
  6. A

Vipers v Devils - Sat 6:30pm - Chat/Updates

Very scrappy game, first period Vipers has most of possession and played mostly around the back of Lyle's night! Robinson I thought he quite a quiet period but shot counted suggested otherwise! Second period Vipers got the goal and the Devils seemed to be coming back into it (bus legs for first...
  7. A

Vipers v Devils - Sat 6:30pm - Chat/Updates

Vipers have full line up tonight as we have just signed Mark Rooneem.