Search results

1. A

The-Inferno speaks to... Ben Bowns!

Read this interview over my coffee this morning, i love Ben and have done since day 1.....i love all our team prob more than any year ive been supporting the Devils, which compared to some of you im a 'newbie' at 7 years!! Its interesting to hear his side of things and how mentally draining it...
  2. A

Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

i agree, having heard a few not nice rumours myself in the past few weeks, but the Ben move is now making me very nervous!!!
  3. A

Ben to Clan

the Mark Smith announcement i could just about get my head around (i didnt like it, but thought along the lines of the whole thats life lets move on and see what whis can do) but now this??? making me very nervous right now!!!!
  4. A

Confirmed Signings all teams 2014/15

im gutted to loose such a great guy like him, ive never seen a guy block as many shots as he did, but its happened and no one can change that, maybe he didnt fit into whistles plans maybe HE didnt want to fit into whistles plans who nos?? but all i can say is i wish him all the best for the...
  5. A

Play-off qualifier match. Home game.

And I'm jus totally confused!!!!!! Someone just let me no please when it's set in stone either way lol :lol:
  6. A

New rink layout

That's really the point of my asking the question, we have made some really good friends over the years, just like I'm sure all of the seated ppl and I hope that that would be able to carry on in the new arena. It just would be a little odd going to the games an not seeing those familiar faces...
  7. A

New rink layout

Ok I seamed to have opened up a can of worms here, all I asked was did anyone have any idea how it was going to work that's all, I don't have a problem with anything it was a question that was brought up at the last game and I didn't have the answer to, so I thought that someone on here might be...
  8. A

New rink layout

Not fretting just asking!!!
  9. A

New rink layout

Thanks....still really doesn't give any indication on how it's going to be sorted though does it?? Wouldn't it be nice if all st holders could view the new rink b4 we got our tickets so everyone could have a good old look around and "try" out various seats ect ect I'm sure then everyone would...
  10. A

New rink layout

Forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but the new rink thats being built, will it have standing or is it to be an all seated arena??? I'm only asking as we are standing season ticket holders..which brings me to my next question, if its seated only where does that leave the ppl like us...
  11. A

Renewing Season Tickets

We will be renewing our 3 standing tickets, even though it bugs the hell out of us that ppl think they have a right to stand in my spot and then argue the toss with u that its standing so its fair game and that I should move out the way and get my daughter to move so there kid can stand up at...
  12. A

Devils Vs Capitals - Saturday 19th, 7pm - Chat/Updates

Well we will be there....more than anything to cheer on our netty cause lets face it he's gunna need all the support he can get isn't he??? Let's get behind G and the team!!! C'mon devils :)
  13. A

Fans Forum - Monday 9th Jan - Coal Exchange -7pm

stupid question but can kids go?? i really want to go but struggling to get a sitter.....(they r quiet and wont be running riot)
  14. A

Coventry Away New Years Eve Special

I was going to ask the same thing about this away match...we r going there will be 3 of us there!! we never go out on NYE so couldnt think of a better way to round off christmas and let in the new year by cheering the team on!!! :lol: :lol:
  15. A

Player Signings ( After the Games)

Fab we have bin asking for this for the last 3 years!!! :D :D :D
  16. A

Devils players go into the streets.1-3pm Wednesday

but surly what happened in the past with the school, was down to the back office promo staff and not only the players??? Maybe this year could be the year where everybody sings off the same page, and im sorry to sound harsh with regards to the players but at the end of the day if they dont pull...
  17. A

My daughter goes to whitchurch high school....prime opportuninty to use the power league right on its door step for a bit of a mini game get the players down with a group of kids..i no its not ice an sort of not the same thing but surly its a start to get them hooked???!!!! We are very much as a...
  18. A

Whilst i think that going to the streets was a good idea surly getting the boys involved more personally with the local schools is a great way to get more bums on seats..I mean if u can get the kids on board 100% then surly the parents are going to follow even if its just for a 'quiet life' on a...
  19. A

Elite Fantasy League (REGISTER THIS WEEK!)

Re: Elite Fantasy League (launches Sept 11th) just set up my team . lot of rethinks after last weeks results. how do earn skates?