Search results

1. D

Devils @ Blaze - 31st March 7pm Face Off Chat /Updates

this is an absolute disgrace!! biggest game of the season so far and the feed is a joke!!
  2. D

voth is dirty!

The Steelers were just as guilty with some of there hits if you ask me.. The game was as physical as youd hope for a game of this magnitude.. Both sets of players were fired up and provided a really fast, physical encounter... You got to remember the importance of this game, it had a "playoff...
  3. D

Stingrays v Devils - 18/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Stingrays v Devils - 18/12 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Upda im heading up today, if you need any help let me know.... more than happy to chip in :)
  4. D

Butetown Tunnels closed

Any suggestions on an alternative route into the bay? I am fairly useless finding my way around Cardiff at the best of times
  5. D

Elite league predictions november 5th-6th

Saturday Devils v Panthers 6-4 Clan v Giants 3-5 Caps v Blaze 4-2 Sunday Blaze v Giants 3-2 Steelers v Caps 6-3 Panthers v Flyers 8-1
  6. D

Elite league predictions october 15 n 19th

Saturday Devils v Giants 4-2 Clan v Blaze 5-3 Stars v Steelers 3-2 Stingrays v Panthers 4-3 Flyers v Caps 3-4 Wednesday Clan v Panthers 4-2
  7. D

Belfast away 4th February

Am I right in saying that this is the same weekend that Wales play Ireland in the 6nations in Dublin?? Anyone know what the logistics of getting from Belfast to Dublin are?
  8. D

Elite league predictions october 8th-9th

Saturday Stingrays v Giants 3-2 Panthers v Caps 7-2 Flyers v Devils 1-9 Sunday Panthers v Clan 6-3 Devils v Steelers 4-2 Blaze v Giants 4-3 Stars v Stingrays 2-4
  9. D

Elite League Predictions 1st-2nd of Oct

Saturday Clan v Devils 2-6 Panthers v Blaze 3-4 Steelers v Stingrays 5-3 Sunday Devils v Clan 7-3 Steelers v Flyers 6-1 Blaze v Stars 4-3 Caps v Giants 3-8
  10. D

Elite league predictions september 17th-21st

Saturday 17th Giants v Caps 6-1 Devils v Steelers 4-2 Flyers v Panthers 3-7 Blaze v Stingrays 2-3 Sunday 18th Steelers v Devils 3-4 Caps v Panthers 2-7 Stingrays v Blaze 4-2 Stars v Giants 3-5 Wednesday 21st Panthers v Stingrays 4-5
  11. D

Week 2 Prediction League 9th-11th september

Friday Stingrays v Giants 4-3 Saturday Devils v Giants 4-2 Steelers v Stars 5-1 Flyers v Blaze 3-5 Sunday Blaze v Flyers 7-1 Caps v Panthers 3-8 Stingrays v Steelers 4-2
  12. D

Week 1 Prediction League - september 3rd and 7th

Saturday Nottingham panthers v Cardiff devils. 5-6 Belfast giants v Sheffield steelers. 4-3 Wednesday Nottingham panthers v Coventry blaze. 4-3
  13. D

What Will You Be Watching Friday Night?

rugby every single time for me... even if it was the devils playing, rugby will always come first for me... I'll sky plus the hockey and watch on my return from the millenium.
  14. D

Blaze v Devils - 17/10 - 6:00pm - CC - Chat/Updates...

a blaze fan calling devils fans classless? really.. i think your fans have worked quite hard over the years to get that reputation. As others have pointed out your fans havent got the best record when it comes to being "classy" Childish acts in the bar beforehand?? Are your referring to the...
  15. D

Bruins v Elite League Select

http://www.coveritlive.com/index.php?op ... &width=470
  16. D

ahhh thats dissapointing, any ideas if any radio stations are covering this? or if there are any sites doing updates?
  17. D

hopefully the game will be shown in the states and theyll be some live streams up later i cant really see this game being close to be honest, i think the bruins are going to go hard for the first period and may well be out of sight by the end of the 1st, even if they take there foot of the gas...
  18. D

anyone have any idea if this games being broadcast in any capacity? be it tv, radio or updates?
  19. D

NHL11

cool, whats your ps3 i.d? if you search for a club in central europe where called cardiff devils, just apply to join... we could do with some new faces.. lost our first 4 games :( 6-1,7-0,4-1 and 2-1