Search results

1. youngbob

AIR THE BEAR

Katrina's looking into it, possibly a raffle of some sort with proceeds going to buy toys direct from suppliers, so we'd effectively be crowd funding!
  2. youngbob

Todds Q&A

You don't need an account, just click the link on Devils website, it'll take you straight there
  3. youngbob

Food and drink not aloud?

They search bags, but you get an awful lot into some coat pockets...
  4. youngbob

Faryna Leaves

Best of luck wherever life takes you Justin You'll be sadly missed in Cardiff
  5. youngbob

This promotion presumably comes from the fact mid-week games are rarely a sell out, PLUS ticket sales for these 2 games are even slower, because in the run up to Christmas people have other calls on their cash Presumably season ticket holders (like me) were happy at the time they bought them...
  6. youngbob

Devils Parking update

Lets not screw it up this time, keep it clean and tidy Maybe it's time to NOT announce that the owner of AB18XYZ should move their car as it's about to be towed, a few like that would be an incentive for those who think blocking residents spaces/driveways is fair game
  7. youngbob

2 days to mega friday

You'll have a great time, did it a few years back, fantastic
  8. youngbob

And returning is........

http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/josh-batch-returns-8th-season-devil/
  9. youngbob

So 11 teams - how to keep 3 conference system

only rationale I can think of is that teams have another chance of some silverware, with better odds
  10. youngbob

So 11 teams - how to keep 3 conference system

The Challenge Cup and Playoffs could be changed to give extra games, though groupings for CC will be just as problematic as League As politicians say at times like this I have full confidence in the EIHL board to find a good solution...…..
  11. youngbob

Season ticket forms?

There'll be a box both at the main reception and the Sales desk (front of Block 4) where you can hand in the completed form on game day! From Devils FB page
  12. youngbob

Be crowned champions?

After last nights results round the league, we need 7 points from 8 games to be unbeatable, Manchester can get 81 at most But challengers can't all win all their games - remaining games between possible contenders for the title Nottingham play Sheffield Manchester lay Fife Belfast play...
  13. youngbob

Mayhem Monday ....

There are also non-STHs who couldn't be more passionate about this club @Ger-Devils put in a huge amount of effort to help get people tickets and transport for the Belfast double header a couple of weeks ago I hope he's got his voice back from leading the chanting! And no, he doesn't attend...
  14. youngbob

Fan Council Updates

Getting that onto the Devils website shouldn't be too difficult, the team management obviously support it
  15. youngbob

Mayhem Monday ....

Pay ours over the full 12 months, so club has 5 months payments before the season starts - over £300 Been following Devils since 1993, but due to work travel, and our son's away travel with the juniors, only had ST since retiring Can't say I was ever concerned that STH had any unfair advantage...
  16. youngbob

Mayhem Monday ....

I understand IAW is the ONLY venue which has made a profit for EIHL from the CC final, so don't see it moving any time soon
  17. youngbob

POFW'18

Got ours - 8 minutes on-line, seems to be much better than last year Still can't choose your seat though
  18. youngbob

Devils v Panthers - Sun 11 Feb 2018 - League - FO 6pm - Chat/Updates

There's still a problem this morning, I've sent them a message via FB - for about the fourth time this year!
  19. youngbob

Devils v Steelers - Wed 7 Feb 2018 - C Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg

Two ladies sat next to us - their first ever game! Think they'll be back.... Fantastic performance, must be one of the best I've seen in 25 years
  20. youngbob

Nickerson

Click on the DOPS review release posting, then the link at the bottom of the page "return to news articles", and it magically appears Not the most intuitive website.......got that from my wife when I asked exactly the same question!