Search results

1. hip check

Hockey 'a soft game'?

"Has British ice hockey gone too soft? | The Star" https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/ice-hockey/has-british-ice-hockey-gone-too-soft-4139815 I know hockey fans in general have very different views on this subject, personally I agree with a lot of it and do miss those players that play on the...
  2. hip check

Love this game.

I've been a Devil's fanatic since our first season, despite a few fans on here experiencing some disruptive behaviour last season from apparently sponsor's ticket holders I must say it is a great family sport, everybody seems to mix together like friends and family and you can safely bring your...
  3. hip check

Long time fans.

I read the threads and posts with interest and as we all know there are people on here with differing opinions which I think is what makes this forum such a good read. What I find interesting is the number of posters whose memories go back to our first season of which I'm one, to be supporting...
  4. hip check

Ticket for this evening.

NOW SOLD. I know it's late in the day but I have a ticket available for tonight. My partner can't make it tonight and my daughter is I'll, therefore a ticket available. It's a senior ticket but pretty sure club will change it to adult if the person pays the (think £4 difference). Most on here...
  5. hip check

Love this.

Gun - Race With The Devil - YouTube Anyone remember this? would love it again as our team entrance music..throw back to the WNIR.
  6. hip check

Belfast away tickets.

Got 4 tickets care of Ger-Devils, anyone know where to pick them up to? saw him last night but he didn't have my tickets ready, said pick them up this afternoon before game or during breaks, can't see him anywhere.
  7. hip check

Hmmmmm.

Parisi, Blood, Faryna...team unplayable one week then mediocre the next...hmmm quite worrying.
  8. hip check

Could this come processional

What a wonderful team we have here in Cardiff, most games are pretty much a non-contest with the opposition unable to cope with the skill level of our team. I worry a little at times as this could become too much..big wins every week and most games a forgone conclusion. I'm not trying to be...
  9. hip check

Confused..2 user names.

Hello mods, My current user name is Mike Ware's Office, changed my phone and I am now being told that my User name is Hip Check, this is an old user name and not been used for about 2 years, can someone look into it please.