Search results

1. H

ENL Devils new signing

Says he will be training with the Elite League squad as well, looking forward to seeing him play Saturday!
  2. H

ENL2 - Cardiff v Slough 28/11

Cardiff won 7-1 in Romford last night, so should have plenty of momentum heading into this important fixture! Make sure you get down there and support them
  3. H

Cardiff Devils ENL division 2 Trials

When the ENL2 was set up, I'm pretty sure one of the main reasons behind it was to give the juniors an opportunity to keep playing competitive hockey, with the chance to develop and step up to ENL1 when the opportunity is given, as has happened this year with players such as Jordan Powell, Jeff...
  4. H

Giants v Devils - 04/04 - 4:00pm - Playoff Final!

WOW! Amazing performance from the guys, every single player gave it 100% every shift of the game and battled hard right until the very last second. They did us proud, can't ask anything more of them.
  5. H

Where in Cardiff will be showing the finals on Sky?

Would be amazing if the Devils management or someone with a few nice links could get somewhere like O'Neills to show the game on the big screen, could be a nice bit of PR for the club/ice hockey if it starts getting advertised early doors.
  6. H

Hockey Night in Cardiff - ENL FEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great weekend of Cardiff hockey we have in store, can't wait!!
  7. H

Cardiff ENL 2 V Lee Valley Lions - 20/03 7:00

The next ENL home game will be during the playoffs now, I'm pretty sure we'll hear something about that very soon. Until then though, I would highly reccomend going down for the ENL2 games (think they have two remaining including this one) as the standard is pretty good and a few of their...
  8. H

Mr Brad Voth

So.. is there any actual confirmation that Brad may not return?
  9. H

Song Query.

Anybody know the name of the song that was played during the chuck-a-puck contest/just before it started last night?
  10. H

Devils v Steelers - 03/03 - 7:30pm - Chat/Updates

Positives 1st line combination of Smith, Birbraer, Davies Negatives Defence Inability to control Sheffields impressive net presence (hence every single one of their goals) If we dominated the physical game, took the body and played for the FULL 60 MINUTES tonight, those 2 points would have...
  11. H

Challenge Cup Final 2010

There's a few of us I'm afraid. I might just make my way down to the rink soon and see if I can get any, shouldn't have left it late really I guess.
  12. H

Challenge Cup Final 2010

Even though all the seats are now sold, is it possible to purchase standing tickets? Or will I have to watch the computer screen tomorrow night?
  13. H

ENL & Junior games.

As I am sure many of you are aware the ENL Div 1 team posted a fantastic win last night over the Whightlink Raiders, shutting them out 7-0, with a great performance from the whole team. This game also saw a record attendance for them at just under 400 I think it was announced, which just goes to...
  14. H

Cardiff Satans V Invicta Mustangs - ENL 2 - 1/11

Come on people lets get down there this Sunday and support them! It really is good hockey for the £2 entry fee, with no Devils home game this weekend there really is no reason not to come down and get your weekend hockey fix.
  15. H

Cardiff Satans ENL 2 - 25/10

Their next game is Sunday the 1st November against Invicta Mustangs for the first time this season. If the rivalry in division 1 is anything to go by this game is certain to be an entertaining one! Make sure you get down there for a 7:00 faceoff to support the boys!
  16. H

Cardiff Satans ENL 2 - 25/10

Their last home game against Bristol really was an exciting game, if your not busy Sunday I would seriously reccomend coming down to watch some good hockey!! I'll be there.
  17. H

ENL 2 Cardiff Satans V Bristol Pitbulls 20th Sept

Tonight is our first home game of the year on the back of a 3-2 victory at Streatham 2 weeks ago. Bristol also go into this game undefeated with victories over Slough and Wightlink, and so tonight should be a very hard fought contest with a win for either side putting them towards the top of the...