Search results

1. M

Conferences

One league 4 games home/away vs each 44 game season plus challenge cup and playoffs. Leaves us some room for CHL games too.
  2. M

CHL

Playing in Slovakia this weekend. Should be fun!
  3. M

Sundays healthy scratch opinion

If they were good enough to get us there they should be good enough to win it. I'm sure it will seem fairer to the players too which can only be a good thing for team spirit.
  4. M

Home team Sunday ?

I believe the home team player gets to put there stick down for the face off last too!
  5. M

Challenge Cup Final Ticket Details

I've pm'd you
  6. M

Cardiff Fire

They playoff with the top 2 from NIHLS2 East not North. Chelmsford won last year but didn't go up. This year Chelmsford haven't done quite so well due to better players playing for the NIHLS1 Team
  7. M

UK Allstars Charity Weekend 30th/31st July IAW

If anyone would like to throw some last minute sponsorship my way. I'm playing for prostate cancer uk. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/j-mccarthy3 :D
  8. M

Top 3 Imports in elite league era

Mark Smith(center) one of the fastest and most skillful players we've seen. Craig Weller, When he was on the ice he was the best player out there just always looked head and shoulders above everyone else. Gerad Adams. Won trophies with sheffield could play forward or d just as well was an...
  9. M

Devils fans wearing the logo

He's looking at moving back to Canada not reffing at all as far as i know.
  10. M

Cardiff NIHL2 vs Swindon Wildcats Sunday 21/9/14

Has Luke Merrick signed for Cardiff?
  11. M

New Ice

also a nice touch centre ice in memory of a cardiff player that passed away recently.
  12. M

Cardiff NIHL1 v Solent Devils

does seem expensive seeing as the kids are all paying for themselves now.
  13. M

Cardiff Vs Sheffield - Sat, 28, Sep - F/0 7:00pm - Chatter

Re: Cardiff Vs Sheffield - Sat, 28, Sep - F/0 7:00pm - Chat is lacosta definitely back?
  14. M

Conboy banned

Voth stuck the head on Adam knight when they were scrapping behind the benches only the fans saw that though.
  15. M

penalty takers!

Dmen aren't usually that bad more likely to get a shot off than mess up a desk!
  16. M

Wales Internationals

More chance of a rec 5 nations happening. Could be in the pipeline. . Watch this space......... Also there is a rec world cup played in Sault st Marie last year ex devil Archie Nelson played for Scotland the titans may be sending a team in 2016 to represent Wales.
  17. M

Local Hockey Teams??

Cardiff Titans www.cardifftitans.com
  18. M

Hull's new signing Ryan James Hand

maybe under his nickname doctor hook
  19. M

Is there one thing that would stop you supporting the Devils

Re: Is there one thing that would stop you supporting the De when the titans finally go pro!