Search results

1. BBW

27th December - tickets

I'm sorted now thanks.
  2. BBW

27th December - tickets

Looking for a single ticket tonight if anyone has one to sell.
  3. BBW

Lift to rink for KHL match

Lift has now been sorted. The Cardiff Devils family is a great one :Pickle
  4. BBW

Lift to rink for KHL match

Hi, I'm stuck with my ankle in a cast so can't drive to the rink. Is there anyone who would be able to givr me a lift there and back please? I live in Penylan, and it would be massively appreciated. Thanks
  5. BBW

IAW arena Steps and the need for Handrails

Not quite sure why this is an issue, as the steps in BBT were much steeper. You can sit either near the top or the bottom, and avoid stairs if you need to.
  6. BBW

Devils VS Blaze - SAT 6 FEB 2016 / 7:00PM - Chat

Does anyone know why the sponsors lounge was emptied by the stewards tonight, and the occupants led out?
  7. BBW

Latest rink update

Does anyone know when Voth's jersey will be retired and if he'll be back in town for this?
  8. BBW

Devils v Panthers - 9th January 2016 - 19:00 - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Panthers - 9th January 2016 - 19:00 - Chat/Upda Loved the anthem, loved the game, loved the noise and loved the new guy, who looks very calm, collected, and really good.
  9. BBW

Walton

This is Cardiff not Sheffield!
  10. BBW

Devils @ Panthers - 19th December 2015 - Chat / Updates

Tyson was knocked out, but in a clean fight. Janssen skated off when he had won and didn't carry on. I hope this is done now.
  11. BBW

Lack Of Physicality

We are top of the league. What's the problem?
  12. BBW

Steelers v Capitals tonight

I think they were so busy preparing for the party for Hewitt, they forgot about the game.
  13. BBW

Season Tickets

The only stopping me is the physical process - if there was an on-line renewal facility, it would have been done by now. We will be renewing btw
  14. BBW

2015/2016 Rumour & Offseason Random Shenanigans

Football and rugby can be played by anyone, regardless of disposable income; they are supported by the education system. Unfortunately, the same can't be said of ice hockey, where even just learning to skate works out at ~ £5 per session v a run about on a field for free. Until that issue is...
  15. BBW

Where to stay in Sheffield,

We've gone for the Premier In opposite the rink.
  16. BBW

Devils @ Braehead - Saturday Feb 14th - Chat/Updates

I think some credit should go to Finnerty for doing our team talk for us :Banana
  17. BBW

Pizza van outside rink on game nights...

I smuggled one in with my rucksack. Very nice it was too..
  18. BBW

Come on you Giants

No Devil left there now - 100% squealer!
  19. BBW

New Arena

Regardless of budget, you still need to have the people skills to make a team of a collection of players. The team spirit is really strong this year; support from Kelman will have helped but the majority of the credit must go to Lord for that. Also, when was the last time we won a Boxing Day...
  20. BBW

Festive Hockey - Devils V Blaze - 2014 Edition

My son is not coming tonight, so I have a spare seat next to me if anyone wants it rather than stand. It is a child ticket, so you will need to have bought your own, but other than that you are welcome to join me in Block 3. PM me to let me know. I will be leaving at 5, so would need to be...