Search results

1. CarmarthenMatt101

Devils Vs Stars - League - 12th Dec 21

So many guys are STEALING a living at the moment. Certainly robbing me of my season ticket money...
  2. CarmarthenMatt101

Mask wearing/drunks in your block at IAW

Yep, that is the one that I was on the verge of chinning...
  3. CarmarthenMatt101

Thanks mate. Last night's antics were the straw that broke the camel's back for me. A lot of the time in the past I have just tried to block out certain annoyances around me. I had put it down to my approach to middle age but, what has been going on this season with the greater number of...
  4. CarmarthenMatt101

Right, I hardly ever post on here but, have been following this thread quite closely and will elaborate. This lot (3 girls, 3 guys) were sat in the front row of Block 8 in front of me. From the off they had no interest in the game or abiding to decent conduct. They arrived with pints in hand...
  5. CarmarthenMatt101

Jersey update

Made in Slovakia, printed on the inside bottom of the jersey.
  6. CarmarthenMatt101

Standing Area

Well done to all in block 13 - I've dubbed it 'Hell's Gate'. You guys and girls certainly turned the keys to open up hell last night! The extra energy it gave the arena and the guys on the ice was evident. Opposition players really won't want to get off the coach and skate into that cauldron!
  7. CarmarthenMatt101

Belfast Angry Fan base

Quite a few of that Tealey lot do seem to be a bit 'lively' and pugnacious after an exceptional season don't they. If they are like this after winning silverware after going only a couple of seasons without, could you imagine what they would be like if they had finally won after waiting 20 years...
  8. CarmarthenMatt101

Devils Vs Steelers - 6 & 7 Apr 19 -Play Off Quarter Finals

Would love to hear this in warm up and a possible video montage - 'It's the same old DESIRE'
  9. CarmarthenMatt101

Could this come processional

Not that I'm superstitious or anything but can we send this thread to the depths of hell now please :confused:
  10. CarmarthenMatt101

We Are Number One

@SteveKing - LEGEND As are ALL involved, just incredible #REDARMY THANK YOU are my only words....For now at least!
  11. CarmarthenMatt101

Celebratory League Winners Social Media Cover Photos

Here you go all, some celebratory images I've made, feel free to help yourselves Red Army! Top 3 are Facebook Covers and bottom 3 are Twitter Covers....Mine's a pint at Block 8 Row C Seat 3!
  12. CarmarthenMatt101

Title Run In

People say I like wearing latex masks a bit too much but I'd just like to say...
  13. CarmarthenMatt101

Original Devils Logo

Simply the best....and purely for ornamental purposes!
  14. CarmarthenMatt101

Original Devils Logo

The original logo takes me back in time to some truly amazing memories when we were a true powerhouse. I was gutted not to see it on the jersey this year. If the 'special edition' jerseys had been on sale I'd have snapped a couple of them up as I think most would. The new logo has a lot of...
  15. CarmarthenMatt101

Devils on tv (not really)

Quality work @sjkelly07! Laughing like a drain here and it's only just gone 7am. Hope my day carries on in the same vein! I'm sure the Steelers fan base will be prebooking tickets for 'Sweeney Todd'...
  16. CarmarthenMatt101

Original Devils Logo

Cheers James, that is superb! Thanks to @Have Hope#35 too. I've had an idea in my head for a while now and thought I would give it a go then found a lack of images online. Was going to scan in something from an old programme.
  17. CarmarthenMatt101

Original Devils Logo

No worries, thanks Ben
  18. CarmarthenMatt101

Original Devils Logo

The one used from 86 through to 90s until the redesign in Superleague era which is used today
  19. CarmarthenMatt101

Original Devils Logo

I'm trying to make myself a nice desktop wallpaper and wondered if anyone had a hi-res version of the original logo? I can't find one online.