Search results

1. O

Cardiff Devils Confirmed Signings & Departures 2017/18

Right place, right time. #verylucky
  2. O

Playing and coaching are totally different, I actually agree with something you've said for once. Though I think Gerad Adams, Andrew Lord, Mark Bernard and numerous other players have gone on to do very well at coaching after playing. There is no disrespect intended to Jamie, it's just you...
  3. O

I think you'll find Red Mist mentioned sentiment in keeping Jake over Jamie hence my comment, Elson can coach as many Junior Leagues as you want but none compare to the Elite, Jake has on the other hand played and captained numerous Elite league games so has by far and away more experience at...
  4. O

Y So you wouldn't take Jake Morrisette, Professional Ice Hockey Player over Jamie Elson as Assistant Coach and you mention sentiment!!!!! Rec hockey player over Pro Hockey player, really #clueless
  5. O

Junior Devils Home this Saturday

ENL face off is at 19.00 and yes Devils season ticket holders are free, tell your friends :D
  6. O

ENL Cardiff Devils

A great win for both ENIHL Cardiff Devils teams. Div 1, Bracknell 2 Cardiff Devils 6 goals from James 3, Fisher 2 and Armour 1. Div 2 Streatham 2 Cardiff Devils 3 Well done to both teams,